The Incident

???: you little...brats...

Deep into a forest a Shinx with a darkred scarf and a leather satchel around his shoulder near an Eevee with a Snow White scarf were batting a drained looking hypno covered in an electrical field.

Shinx: Let's finish this while he's still paralyzed.

The shinx yells in a raspy voice to the Eevee. The Eevee nods to him then the Eevee holds up his paw and uses dark pulse and the Shinx then forms his paws to make an electro ball. The two fire them at the same time causing a field bright lights to flicker then hitting the hypno at once.

Later...

A Magnezone was hovering next to the Eevee and Shinx with two Magneton by his side holding the hypno from earlier who was tied up in rope glaring at the Eevee and Shinx.

Magnezone: Nice job, kids.

He says in a kind voice.

Shinx: anytime.

The Eevee and Shinx then walk away.

Shinx: Phew... what a day...is a as anything wrong?...oh, I know I bet you miss the girl from yesterday.

He teases. But the Eevee's face looks taken aback.

Eevee: What- No, I'm just exhausted, that's all.

The Eevee has a much more higher pitched voice than the Shinx.

Shinx: Alright, alright.

The shinx rolls his eyes.

Eevee: hey, you're not going to see your dad?

Shinx: I don't want to.

BOOOOM!

The ground shakes and then the loud noise makes the pair jump back.

Eevee: What was that?

Shinx: How am I supposed to know? Please don't be where I think it is.

The Shinx sounds worried.

The two take off in a run and chase after the loud noise.

Meanwhile...

An Ampharos in a lab coat covered in dirt and rip and glasses was lying on his back his body had been coated in scars and bruises. Chunks of brick lying near him. Dust and debris were floating around him. And bodies of Pokémon lying around him. He moans in pain a Lucario in a dark dusty colored neck and shoulder armor approaches the hurt Ampharos.

Lucario: Well, well, well. What do we have here?

His voice is deep and cold. When he comes closer to the Ampharos in pain his eyes are a deep red.

???: Hey!

The Lucario turns and sees the Shinx and Eevee from earlier run up to them. Anger flowing through their eyes.

Shinx: Leave my dad alone!

Ampharos: What are you doing?! Get out of here!

He shouts to the Shinx and Eevee. The Lucario then uses Inner focus.

Shinx: Ah!!

The Inner focus crashes the Shinx into a wall of a nearby building.

Eevee: Trace!!