Time

Two months later...

Moving boxes were scattered through out the living room across a maroon rug, light cracked in through the windows, as Eevee ran to go outside.

Espeon: Eevee!

Eevee looks over to Espeon from the kitchen table while Espeon was drinking coffee out a mug at the kitchen island, her fur was glossy and shiny but she looked tiered.

Espeon: Can you wake up your brother for me? I kinda need him right now.

Eevee: But he's already awake.

Espeon turns around on the chair and looks at her like she didn't now what she meant, then it dawned on her.

Espeon: Not Jolteon. I know he's awake, I meant Flareon...

Eevee: O-oh...

Meanwhile...

Speed was snoring loudly in his room, hugging his light blue blanket. His cheeks were light pink and his hair was tussled from a nights sleep.

Speed: mmm Glaceon...you're furs so soft...

He pets the blanket lovingly.

Eevee: Huh?

As soon as Eevee speaks Flareon jumps up.

Speed: Gah!!!

Eevee jumps back.

Eevee: D-daddy?

Speed: U-um h-hey Eevee...

Eevee: W-What were you talking about?

Speed: Huh?

Eevee: You were talking to someone.

Vaporeon sticks her head through the door,

Kris: 'Oh I know who~ Oh Glaceon you're sooo pretty~ I'm I total dork~'

Kris teases Speed who blushes and looks very angry.

Speed: S-shut up Kris!

Kris: Whatever~ see ya!

She strides off leaving a confused looking Eevee and a bushing Flareon.

Later...

Espeon stood near the sink washing some mugs once she's done she puts them on a wash cloth while Speed and Eevee were sitting at the kitchen's island.

Espeon: Good morning!

Speed: Morning, Espy!

Speed takes a sip of coffee, looks around, and then back at Espeon.

Speed: Hey, where's Umbreon?

She turns her back to them.

Espeon: He's out with Sylveon.

Her voice was angry and rough. Speed felt bad for her, she was a good friend and she really liked Umbreon.

Speed: huh? And you're okay with it?

A shadow comes across Espeon's face.

Espeon: Yep, they just went out for a walk...

She stretches out her paw to the counter, it's shaking with anger. Both Speed and Eevee stare worried about her.

Speed: Is everything okay?

Espeon: Everything is normal!

She turns back to them smiling.

Espeon: Anyway, can you buy these for me in the nearby town?

The crystal on her head starts to glow. And a list floats towards Speed. He reaches out and grabs it.