Infection

Meanwhile...

Speed: n-no...I-I never wanted this- I-I...I...

Speed looks like he's about to pass out again, his face was pale and his body trembles lightly.

Doc: I'm sorry Speedy, but this is far beyond my control...

Speed looks at the doctor, The doctor's face was sorrowful, after he spoke he looked down, but Speed just freezes he gazes down in horror.

Trace: S-speed?

A tear falls from Speed's face and he starts to tremble.

Speed: I-I'm sorry...

Trace: huh? Why?

Speed: I did something stupid...something reckless...Something That hurt you, Dr. Roberts, and even myself...

Doc: Speed, I know you...and I know you would never do that in your right mind... it wasn't your fault...

Speed: BUT IT IS!!!!

Speed yells angrily.

Speed: It's my fault Trace and Frost are hurt!!

Speed says looking at all Trace's and Frost's wounds.

Speed: It's my fault I destroyed your lab!!

He looks at the doctor. Tears were bubbling in his eyes.

Speed: A-and its my fault I did this to myself...

He says stuttering while looking sadly at his new body.

Trace: Speed...

Speed: HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN?!

Speed looks up to them. He was clearly upset and frustrated, His bottom lip shakes, he was wishing he would have never touched that awful, awful amulet.

Frost: Speed, Get your head together! I know this isn't exactly what you wanted! But if life doesn't go you're way too bad! You think it went docs way when you burned down his lab?!

Speed: F-Fro-?!

Frost: Did it go traces way when you attacked him?!

Trace: Frost!

Frost: Do you think it went my way when I lost my parents and had to take care of my little brother and become the thing he hates the most just to put food on our plates!?

Speed looks down ashamed of his petty behavior.

Frost: You can't change your past but you can change your future. So are you gonna keep blaming yourself? Or Are you going to make it up to us? The ones who care about you.

Speed looks across his visitors faces and nods.

Speed: Yes I am.

Speed's voice changes from sad to determined. Frost smiles lightly.

Frost: Alright...I'm gonna go see if you're gonna get discharged soon.

Speed nods.

Speed: I-I'm so sorry this happened to you both...

Trace: Speedy it's okay. Cause I know that wasn't you we know you would never do that.

Doctor Roberts nods. Speed's frown lightens.

Speed: How long was I out?

Trace: Just a day. Don't worry Frost has been checking in on you're family for you.

Speed: O-oh alright...

Speed sighs with relief. He then shuts his eye rapidly.

Speed: Gah!

Trace: Speed!

Speed reaches for his eye and blinks a hint of red flashes between his eyelids, then it disappears. Trace and Doctor Roberts look

Doc: hm...

The doctor mutters to himself, in awe.

Speed: hmm...what?

Doc: I think you may be infected with...well...

The doctor looks around.

Doc: it's known as reborn virus but I call it berserk virus.

He reaches into his lab coat and pulls out a hologram that looks like gray clay.

Speed: that things a virus...? That looks just like a ditto.

Doc: It may look like it, but don't let it fool you.
It infects its victims via touching. Once it attaches to its victim, it goes inside its body. Then starts to drain its blood to end their life. When all the blood is drained, it will over the nervous system and control them.

Speed: But what about the Pokémon who don't have blood from the start Like a metagross?

Doc: it will try to take over their body instantly upon getting infected. Luckily one can't get infected by touching an infected Pokémon only by touching the virus. It seems That there are 3 categories off effects caused by it. So when you touched the Medallion it must have carried the infection and spread to you...anyways there is a 70 percent chance of infected Pokémon getting eliminated by the virus and resurrected into mindless monsters, and go berserk. It will multiply the hosts power and strength by 25x times their normal amount. Then there's a 25 percent chance of the infected Pokémon survived from getting eliminated by the virus but they went insane permanently and also went berserk. In this case it will multiply the hosts power and strength by 10x their normal amount. Still, they will end up like the first category if their body is still in good condition. For example the Lucario that attacked us yesterday. And 5 percent chance of infected Pokémon survived from getting eliminated and didn't go insane. In this case, the virus actually bonded with its host. The hosts can activate its power through rage or obsession and can be deactivated. In this case, it multiples it's hosts power and strength by 50x times their normal amount. Any infected Pokémon that got the third category has one normal eye and one infected eye when they activate power...But I believe that the medal altered the virus making you're eyes turn purple and altering you're strength and power to 100x time it used to be.

Speed: W-wow...

Trace: isn't that dangerous? He can't be left alone!

Doc: There's nothing we can do! Unless you're volunteering to personally live with Speed.

Trace looks at his dad then looks at Speed.

Trace: Yes I am.

To be continued...