The Red Box

4 weeks later...

Flare sits by the garden as he waters some of the bright colored berries he was humming a song that was stuck in his head.

Flare: hm hm hm...

Kris: Whatcha doing~

Her face is right behind Flares head, He jumps and falls next to a fallen tree dropping his yellow watering and screams in fright.

Kris: Tee hee, you screamed like a girl.

Flare jumps to his feet.

Flare: S-sis, don't creep up on me like that!

Kris: My bad~ Anyway is Flareon awake yet?

Flare: You call big bro "Flareon"?

Kris: Well yeah, he's a Flareon now so it's easy to call him that way.

Flare: Well Big bro and Trace are in the kitchen. How come you haven't seen them?

Kris: Oh a-alright...Gotta go now~

Kris jogs inside to the kitchen. Speed's fixing up some light pink poke puffs, for breakfast While Trace was...evolved?

Kris: T-Trace?

They look over at Crystal, whose face is bright pink. He smiles at her and waves.

Trace: oh hey!

Speed: Morning!

Kris: When did-?!

Trace: We um... went for a walk and I um...evolved into a Luxio!

Kris: Wow that's amazing!!!

Speed: Yeah...

Speed and Trace share a look almost giggling under their breath.

Kris: huh?

Speed: oh nothing...

Kris: Wait...don't you two have a job to do?

Trace: No it's Sunday. Our day off.

Kris: hm...

A devilish smile appears on Kris's face.

Trace: Umm what's with the smile?

Kris: Since you guys are free today, can we go to the town? I wanna see what it's like there.

Her eyes sparkle as she speaks. Flare walks in his eyes sparkling too.

Flare: ooh I want to see it too.

Speed: alright, alright, how about we go out to lunch then?

Trace/Flare/Kris: Yay!

That noon...

Trace, Speed, Kris and Flare were walking on a path through trees Flare was sitting on Speed's back but Kris was walking in between Speed and Trace her legs giving out underneath her.

Speed: Kris, Flare, welcome to Sunny Town.

The walk into a huge line of kiosks, filled with Pokémon walking through the streets.