7.

***

***

We were now well into the school year, Peter celebrated becoming an adult by sitting in the kitchen the whole day, Mary celebrated with a small party near the black lake, and Remus went to visit his sick mother, though I think the sick person was him. In a few days or so, he was better, so I put it off as stress for his mother.

Even Sirius' birthday passed, and he made it a point to tell EVERYONE he was 18. Seriously, no pun intended, he made a big announcement during breakfast, and in every corridor, there was a huge sign hanging, which said 'SIRIUS BLACK IS LEGAL EVERYWHERE'. He's not, because some countries have it different, but I didn't tell him.

During Halloween, Lily and I went on a sister date to Hogsmede, and we bought presents for everyone for Christmas.

It was Christmas eve, and everyone except Peter and Alice decided to stay at Hogwarts. They said it was because they wanted to spend Christmas with me, but I know it was because of this dark lord's rising power. Why else would they decide to spend this magical holiday without their family? We were all sitting in front of the fireplace, with cups of hot chocolate, courtesy of the marauders, and just.. talking. About anything and everything.

"Let's play never have I ever, we all have hot chocolates, and I'm bored," Marlene announced. I sniggered, "When are you not bored?"

She just rolled her eyes and looked expectedly at everyone. In a few minutes, everyone agreed and formed a circle. I went up to grab a rubber band to tie my hair and was welcomed by a circle of people, leaving no space for me to sit.

"Where am I supposed to sit?" I asked, looking around.

"You could always just sit on my lap," Sirius said, patting said lap. I just stuck out my tongue at him and looked around. Remus was smiling cheekily at me, and I sighed.

"Is your lap still an option?"

"Of course princess," and I settled in, him wrapping his arms around my waist and interlinking them with his cup.

"First question," Marlene said, "Never have I ever drank Firewhiskey the whole day, just to let everyone know I'm legal," she was looking at Sirius, but to everyone's surprise, even I took a sip.

"Wait, so that's why you were acting so strange?! And why you sent me that letter?" Lily's eyes widened, and I laughed.

"It was a bet, everyone told me that I would have to drink it instead of water. I'm surprised you didn't notice though, I was sure you would've told mum and dad."

"Who knew the sweet, innocent, Evans twin could do that?" James said, "Even I didn't do that!"

"I am full of secrets, Potter," I said, giving a wink to Lily. Sirius laughed and nuzzled his head in my back, which made a slight blush come up on my cheeks. Thankfully, it went unnoticed by everyone. The rest of the night was spent revealing secrets, laughing, and ultimately, a huge sleepover in the common room. Even McGonagall didn't have the heart to wake us up, and I know that because I was almost awake, and I could see the small smile she gave us.