An Encounter

( Nobody POV )

" Eucalyptus, T - Rex don't eat them but other herbivores do. Thin, chewy and soft. " Rexy noted. She tasted one 5 minutes ago: YUCK! Anyways, Rexy was on a journey to discover things beyond her imagination- OOH, Rainbow Compsognathus! Rexy said. But the smile faded from her mouth as more Rainbow Compsognathus emerged from the shadows and started to bite her. ARGH! Rexy roared as more and more painful bites scarred her thick skin. Soon, she passed out in pain. When she woke up, she felt ready to kick some DINO BUTT, but, she wasn't in the hunting condition. Her thick skin was scarred so bad it'll take a month to heal just a quarter of that skin. Just then, Rexy saw a trio of Ankylosaurs skulls. What could kill that? Whatever it was, it may be near because she saw Two Red eyes. Then a stomp, that even Rexy can't create shook the jungle. Rexy could see it's thick quills and tiny horns. Then a horrible thought ran through her brain. Could it be... INDY?! Maybe. Oh boy, Rexy said to herself. Then Indy revealed herself. Rexy tried to get up. BARELY. She tried again. ALMOST.  Again. FINALLY. 

( Indy POV )

I'm really nervous. The plan turned upside down. Anyhow, I still have to concentrate. I looked for Rexy and locked her down. SWOOSH! With a sudden volt of stamina and power, I was running even faster and closer to Rexy. Time to bite your tail! I screeched. And I bit her tail. TALLY HO! Now she was really hurt. Now for the finally...

( Rexy POV )

I am hurt, really- OW! H-hurt. But that doesn't I will give up, right? I stood up and scarred Indy's stupid face. Ow! She groaned in indescribable pain. Just then, a roar was heard from the lush trees. Spiny! I met that Spinosaurus yesterday, but she's been stalking me ever since, but, she's stalking and protecting now. She ripped of Indy's arm. Suddenly, the arm grew back quickly. You didn't tell me this! Spiny muttered. I didn't know! OK- just then, Indy shoved Spiny to the ground and clashed. When I was a teenager, I had to rack up Five or Six kills before breakfast! Indy exclaimed. Teens, what are you gonna do? Spiny answered. While they were clashing, I decided to join the duel. OW! Indy screeched. We kept and kept slashing her.

( Spiny POV )

I've never have felt this alive! I kind of wish Rexy could be my partner, but it would be crazy to be partners just so soon. Ow! Indy said again. Then we stopped fighting to take a water break. But when we finished Indy wasn't there. Maybe she saved the battle for an another day,  Rexy suggested but I wasn't sure. It ended up Rexy was all wrong. Indy ambushed Rexy and me and dragged us into a cave with glowing water shards poking out of the holes. What is this... Rexy croaked weakly. Oh, this? Indy said. Your DEATHBED. OH NO.

( Indy POV )

Ha! Score! These cute morons will regret ever laying a claw on me. I tried to chomp of this couple's heads, but I was unlucky, and the dweebs? Lucky. Ha! Rexy screeched weakly. I'm impressed, Spiny mocked. ARGH! These stupid morons keep getting in the way - Suddenly Spiny stood up and we started clashing all again. ARGH! Rexy was getting up to! Then, once the couple was about the same distance away from me, they unleashed their maximum jaw force. It was hurting so much, I think... I passed out.

( Rexy POV )

He's dead! I said, big and strong. Yeah, Spiny said, kissing me on the cheek. I turned redder than my scars. W-what was t-that for? I-I d-dont know. Yeah, yeah. Wait, why don't we do a deathbed ceremony for Indy?

OH, OH, INDY, YOU WERE STUPID AND WEAK, MORONIC AND DUMB!

(❁'◡'❁) DUMB-WITTED, BUM-WITTED! OH, OH!