Chapter 37

Last day ...

Abby's POV

"I'm so nervous!"

"Edi don't stay. I'm really going to tell Justin about Marsela." I stared at Ecka at what she said.

"Then you're going to do that? I'll hit you. You can fix it. Anong oras na Abelaine oh? They might run out of excuses Belle."

"You can do it!" Gabb and I were together at the same time.

If Sela would decline this, I never knew I would.

I went straight to our room. They are not here. They took Sela somewhere. I just told them that no boys. I really miss Belle. Well Belle and her good jowa thought of wandering around Sela even though they could just be here at the hotel while we were busy preparing. In case they are crazy to jowa. 

6:00 PM when I entered our room. Dressed because they were close for sure.

I only wore simple clothes. I wore this on our way here. Just simple pants and blouse. I know Sela, she's wearing a dress right now. And I pray that he will not be so short. I know that my girlfriend is very beautiful, well everyone knows that she is very beautiful. I really want to keep him at home just so he won't be kidnapped, but I know he won't kidnap me and I won't let him.

After a long while fixing it I looked in the mirror, still pogi and beautiful. Joke.

So according to that, because they also texted Belle that they were coming back here, I hurried downstairs while the ring was in my pocket, the few things I needed were downstairs. Only Sela and his answer are all that is needed to make this night perfect for me.

I have been planning this for a long time, I hope everyone agrees today. I just hope he doesn't reject me. I don't know what I will do if he rejects me. And worst, I might die if Marsela leaves me.

Sela's family is on call now because they can no longer follow it. 2 months ago when I asked their permission to propose on her which they gladly accepted. During my time in asking permission with Sela's, it was so nervousing that they might dis-agree with me. But after that, I realize how welcome I am to Sela's family, same to my family, she is very welcome. We just need to get married.

"Abby what? Can you still do it?" Dana and I hugged. I was even more nervous. Gabb just chilled to propose to my cousin. Suddenly, but I know that idiot still has a plan. Gabb is full of surprises. So it is always said that Coleen is very lucky with Gabb, Gabb is also very lucky with Coleen.

"You make Ate Abby even more nervous, she might get nervous." Coleen teased.

But it's true that I feel so nervous right now.

I don't even know how to start what I will say to Sela later.

All I know now is that I feel so nervous.

"Abby, there they are." It was as if I was a statue of what he said. Jusko!

"Ready huh? We're just here, you can do that!" They tapped my shoulder before leaving me here. 

By now, Sela is now walking in their work Belle. They hanged lots of our pictures since we met. That was almost 8 years ago. Imagine those years? I can't help but to feel more happy but still scared of her answer. She might choose her career over me. Sela loves her career so much, and we just started with what the group has now. Everything is just starting from us. But I accept that no matter what his decision is, I do not rush him into such things. Pero kase, I really wanted to spend my whole life with her n.

"A-Abby?" It was as if I was a statue in my position when I saw Sela, her eyes are teary.

"U-Uhm, Hi?"