Introducing me

Hello I'm Paisley Grace Randle, twin of Steve Randle. Him and I have lived here our whole life. Ever since I've been friends with my gang. Sophie is my best friend, we are both 16. She's cute and bubbly and makes me everyone smile. She's a twin to Sodapop who is obviously also sixteen and acts about the same way she does just a little more stupid. They also have two more siblings, Darry who is the oldest and 22 and is practically the dad of the group. And Ponyboy who is the youngest of the group who is 14 and the smartest of all of us. All of them lost their parents a little over a year ago and now Darry is in charge.
Then there's Johnny who is Ponyboy best friend. He's sixteen just like me but boy is he shy. He's got parents but they aren't good, they beat him up and he ends up crashing with one of us.
Then two-bit the comedian of the group. He's older than most of us since he's 18, but Darry is still the oldest. He is always watching Mickey Mouse, he's practically a man child.
Then steve my brother and my twin is also sixteen, he's best friends with soda. He's a little protective of me but only when the situation calls for it. Otherwise we tell each other everything. He doesn't get protective when I date guys, or have my random hook ups.
And last but not least Dally, he's a year older making him seventeen. He moved to Tulsa when he was ten and I was nine and ever since then I've had a crush on him. He's always been around and he's practically my boy best friend. We're practically the same person he's just the male version of me.
And for me I'm a mess. I party, I drink, and I fake a smile. I use jokes and sarcasm to cope but deep inside I don't know how to feel. I have hope taht one day things will get better.

This is paisley^

This is paisley^

This is Sophie^

This will be nick, he hasn't been introduced but this is him lol