3~ Shots? I thought you said Shot.

What do I wear? Hmmm. I looked through my entire closest three times in order to find an outfit. I put on my fishnet stockings underneath my ripped jeans with a black leather tank top, and doc martens. (Picture above).
I decided I don't want to run into my dad again so I snuck out the window and jumped down. I then walked to Bucks with my switch blade prepared, you never know what those socs will do. Even on our territory. I'm a tough girl I've pinned down a few socs when it was one on one but they tend to gang up on you. Luckily I made it to bucks safely. There were only a few people here. It didn't seem like the party fully started. I decided to go up to Dallys room. I knocked on his door. "Paisley?" He called out.
"It's me." I said waiting for him to open the door. He opened the door for me while he was throwing on a shirt.
"Sylvia just stopped by, that broad tried to get with me again." He rolled his eyes and looked like he was about to punch something.
"She's just a little bitch." I never liked Sylvia. First off she dated Dally which always makes me angry. And secondly she cheated on him.
"It's cool I'll just take my mind off of her tonight." He said as he opened the door. "You coming randle?"
"Obviously." I say getting up and following him. We walked downstairs and music filled my ears and I could instantly smell the alcohol. We both walked up to the bar and got two shots of vodka. I'm no light weight so I have to do what I have to do. I kept downing shots until finally I started to feel it. And it hit me hard. I got up and started to stumble. Then I walked to a table and somehow managed to get up and I looked at the dj and signaled for him to turn the music up. I started dancing on top of the table. I seen Dally across of the room at the bar looking at me. I smiled at him and then I almost fell off, which caused him to get up and help me off.
      "Why don't we go lay down?" He said as I stumbled.
       "We just started to party!" I yelled causing the crowd to cheer.
       "Will you at least drink some water?" He tried to take care of me.
       "No!" I smiled. He tried to drag me away from the crowd and I ended up running from him. I decided to run outside and hide on the side of the building. As I ran out there I ran into some man.
     "Watch it broad!" He said harshly.
      "I'm sorry." Typically I don't apologize but be scared me. He was liek a foot taller than me and towered over me.
      "You better be." He pulled out a gun.
      "I said sorry sir it won't happen again." I said fearing for my life. People at bucks parties are crazy. No one cares. They all have something in common and it's their known for breaking the law. He started to put the gun away but then someone came around the corner and he impulsively shot me in the thigh. I fell to the floor and screamed. The guy who shot me ran away, and the girl who walked around the corner ran the opposite way probably in fear.
      Then Dally came running out, "Paisley!" He ran to my body and sat on the floor besides me lifting my head onto his lap.
      "It's okay Dally I just got shot in the leg, I'm just losing a lot of blood." I say in pain. He then took his shirt off and wrapped it around my leg.
      "Hold that there." He demanded as he lifted me up bridal style and ran to his red car he stole a few weeks ago. "I'll call the gang once we get to the hospital, you'll be okay." I've never heard him get so nervous before in my life. I listened to him and held down his shirt on my leg. We got stopped in traffic and he seemed annoyed. "Shit. It looks like there's an accident ahead, hold on." He said he started to reverse then he pulled out and started driving the wrong way on the road. Well either I'm going to die of blood loss or whatever the hell Dally is doing. He whipped over onto the other side of the road and we were now going the right way. "I'll just go another way." He started turning and eventually we got at the hospital.
He pulled into the closest park king spot he could find and hurried to get me out of the car. He once again picked me bridal style trying his best to be delicate with me. "Shit!" He yelled as someone was walking in front of him.
"We need a nurse!" He yelled as we entered the building as he still carried me. I started to get a little light headed. Yes this isn't a major problem I'm just losing a lot of blood. A nurse approached us. "She was uh shot in th-the leg! And and she's lo-losing a lot of bl-blood!" He kept stuttering.
The nurse grabbed a wheel chair and he placed me into and she rushed me into a room. "We need an emergency surgery to get the bullet out!" The nurse yelled.