9~ Unconscious

He got into a room and they were giving him stitches I believe. They decided to give him medicine to make him unconscious because of how deep the wound was. Darry and I are the only people here and we are aloud to see him about twenty to thirty minutes after getting stitches so they could keep a closer eye on him.
"Family of winston?" The nurse called out. Darry and I stood.
"You can go ahead and see him room 212. He's doing good, should be awake fairly soon. We had someone donate blood for him. But he should be fine to leave by tomorrow." The lady told us.
"You go ahead I'm going to go call the gang, and see if anyone wants to come visit." Darry said heading the opposite way of the room. I nodded my head and made my way to see Dally. I seen him lying there unconscious. He looked at rest. I sat besides him holding his hand.

I started talking to him since no one was in the room. "I'm pretty sure you can't hear me that would be freaky if you could. But you really scared me today. I thought I was going to lose you, and it's all because your so damn stubborn. Man if I would've lost you I don't know what I would have done with myself. I probably would've held myself accountable even though you were the one who said nothing about being hurt." I took a long pause as tears started to stream down my face. My mascara was probably running now. I looked at his hands then back to his face. "If I would've lost you I would've never been able to admit that I love you. That although you are one of my best friends I have always craved more. Now you're probably going to wake up sometime today and I still will somehow not be able to admit this to you. Part of me is scared. I have commitment issues and trust issues. And i know you are the same way. And what will we do if we break up. It's going to be awkward." I took another pause trying to grasp my thoughts "But maybe one day I'll be able to admit that I have feelings for you." I laid back in my chair crying as I held his hands.

Dallys pov~
I started to feel myself waking up. I felt Simone touching my hands and I was about to pull away when I realized someone was talking. And it was paisley. "It's going to be awkward." She said. What's going to be awkward? I tried to open my eyes but my head hurt too much. Then she started to speak again, "but maybe one day I'll be able to admit that I have feelings for you." I could tell she was crying I went to try and say something or open my eyes but I heard someone else enter the room.

Paisleys pov~
Darry walked back into the room, "two bit and steve decided to drive them all out here." He looked at me. "Hey are you crying?"
"Yeah I just had a moment I'm fine though." I laughed. I felt someone hold onto my hand. Then I looked at Dally open his eyes. "Dally are you awake?" I said as calmly as I could.
"Yeah man I'm awake." He said still holding my hand.
"You doing okay Dal?" Darry asked sitting in one of the chairs.
"Yeah Darry I'm doing fine man." He said.
"How are you acting so cool when you literally got stabbed and almost died?" I said getting frustrated with the fact that I almost lost him and he didn't care.
"Well I didn't did I?" He said rolling his eyes like the usual Dally.
"You know what I'm going to go get some coffee." Darry said excusing himself.
"You're seriously going to act like it doesn't matter you almost died?" I said pulling my hand away.
"Listen I didn't, I was going to take care of it." He said.
"You were going to wait it out. Dally when i got you here you have already lost so much blood!" I exclaimed.
"Listen paisley I heard you." He said making me confused.
"Heard what?" I asked.
"I heard you. And I can't sit around anymore either," he reached for my hand, "when I know you have feelings for me too."
"Too?" I ask.
"Yes paisley I'm into you, and I was awake when you said maybe you'd tell me that someday. And I can't wait for that day." He grasped onto my hand tighter.
"I'm so glad you said that." I said with my chair already really close to the bed I leaned in and kissed him. If he wasn't in pain it probably wouldn't have been just a peck but it was. And I don't think I would've traded that in for anything in the world.
"I didn't want you to see me like this." He admitted.
"Dally i would much rather see you like this then in a coffin." I say still a little upset with him.
"I guess this is better then." He rolled his eyes and laughed. We were stilling holding hands when the gang walked in and he let go to shake two bit and Steve's hands. "What's up guys."
"How you doing Dal?" Steve asked.
"Doing fine man." He shrugged. "Have to be stuck in here till tomorrow."
"We're glad you're okay Dally." Johnny said quietly walking up to Dally to shake his hand.
"How you doing Johnny? You look pretty beat up." Dallas winston will always have a soft spot for Johnny. I think everyone does. He is like a puppy lost in a big crowd. You feel bad for him. And he's so sweet and kind. But he is so shy since his parents practically abused him since forever.
"I'm doing good Dal." Johnny smiled.
"That's good man." He rubbed his hair.

It started getting pretty late. It was about 2 in the morning the gang decided to go home but I stayed with Dally over night. Darry said he would pick us up in the morning. "Thanks for staying with me." He said.
"Anything for you." I laughed and he joined along. Well I won't be getting the best nights sleep tonight but at least he is still alive.