11~ The Necklace

The next day~
"Paisley wake up!" I heard steve yell from my door. "Come to the Curtis house!"
"Afraid to walk alone?" I say in a tired voice.
"Just get ready and meet me outside." He said as the voice slowly faded as he walked downstairs. I threw on a black Lacey bra with a cheetah print top, Jean shorts and a cute belt (picture above.)  I quickly brushed my hair and teeth and then ran downstairs. "Took you long enough."
      "That was like 11 minutes max." I rolled my eyes as we started walking. He was saying something then stopped half way through.
       "Wait is that Dallys necklace?" He asked confused.
       "Uh yeah we went on a date last night, he asked me to be his girl." I say smiling.
      "You like him?" He asked.
      "Why are you judging me?" I ask getting defensive and stopped walking.
       "I'm not judging it's just you told me about all of the guys you liked and you never brought him up. I suspected something but I never knew." He said also stopping.
       "I didn't tell anyone, I thought him and I would never work." I said.
       "I still wish you would've told me you loser." He laughed and pulled me into a side hug.
      "This is why I don't tell you stuff you call me a loser." I laugh running away from him and inside the Curtis house. Everyone was at the house today probably because it was a Sunday and no one had work or school. There was only a tiny spot in between sophie and soda open so I decided to go sit there, but then I seen Ponyboy move who was next to Dally. But I decided to still set next to Sophie. I seen Dally look at me then look to the open spot. I acted confused. Sophie picked up on what I was doing and started to giggle.
        "Get over here." He mouthed.
        "What?" I mouthed back.
        "You are so much work." He got up and picked me up then threw me on the couch.
       "Ohh you wanted me to sit next to you?" I asked.
       "Ding ding ding!" He chuckled.
       "Who wants cake?" Darry asked.
        "Is that a question?" Two but asked causing everyone to laugh. Darry brought him a piece of cake. "No beer?"
        "Two bit you are a grown man." Darry said.
        "That watches Mickey Mouse." Soda laughed.
        "He has the same iq as you soda." Ponyboy said.
        "Pony you have done it for yourself." He got up and started play fighting Ponyboy.
        "Let him go." Darry said walking into the room.
        "Yea let me go soda." Ponyboy said as soda dropped him and sat on the couch.
         "You going to be here all day?" Dally asked.
         "Yeah probably." I say.
         "I'll stop at five and pick you up?" He suggested.
         "And what will we do?" I ask.
         "Maybe pick up some food and go back to my place?" He suggested.
         "Ill see you then." I smiled he kissed me and then left.
        "Did you guys see that too?" Two bit asked.
        "Yeah. Did steve see it?" Soda asked.
        "What's the issue?" Steve asked.
        "I don't think he saw it." Sophie said quietly.
        "You mean Dally kissing my sister?" Steve asked. I kinda just sat there awkwardly.
        "I think he saw it." Sophie corrected. Then everyone looked at me.
        "Well?" Soda asked.
        "It's his necklace." Ponyboy said.
        "Yes we're dating. You guys are so nosey." I say laughing.
        "We're sorry he kissed you we can't just ignore that." Two bit said.
"You could've if you weren't looking." I rolled my eyes.
"If you think that's nosey we could be even more nosey." Steve joked.
"I agree I mean two of our best friends we need details." Soda said acting like a girl.
"Leave her alone." Darry said.
"Fine, I'll talk about it." I roll my eyes.
"This is so exciting." Sophie laughed.
"You already know everything." I laugh. "Anyways so we were at the hospital and Darry was calling you guys and I was going on about how I liked him and how I was angry at him when he was unconscious." I say.
"So you confessed feelings when Dally wasn't awake? How did he find out?" Steve asked.
"I was getting there. So he started to wake up towards the end when I said something about liking him and then Darry came in and he started to open his eyes. Then I started yelling at Dally." I say.
"then I left because I wasn't trying to be involved." Darry chuckled.
"Nice call." Sophie laughed.
"Then he's like I can't pretend I didn't hear what you said blah blah blah he said he had feelings for me too, then all of you guys walked in." I smile.
"Were sorry for being annoying and ruining the moment." Ponyboy laughed.
"Only you did." Steve said since he's always had some feeling of hatred to pony.
"But then the next day I walked him home and he told me he was picking me up at seven." I look at my shoes knowing I'm blushing and we haven't even got to the good part yet.
"He seems demanding." Two bit said.
"It's Dally we're talking about." Johnny said quietly.
"Well then he picked me up and he took me to that hill pony dragged us to two years ago and he said that's when he found out he liked me." I say kind of exposing him but he can get over it.
"Dally is a romantic?" Soda asked.
"I was shocked too, then we got to my house-" I say being cut off by steve.
"Wait do we actually want to hear the next part, Is it still PG?" He asked. I guess Dally and I are the biggest players of Tulsa so I guess I can get where he's coming from.
"Don't worry it's PG. so he walked me to the door told me he had a nice time asked me to be his girl then gave me his necklace, then he kissed me!" I smiled.
        "That's too cute." Soda said.
        "Glad he's treating ya good paisley." Steve said.
        "Me too Stevie." I laugh.

        A few hours pass and I seen Dally pull up. "Gotta go guys." I smile and wave goodbye as I run out to the car. Once I got into the car he leaned in and gave me a kiss.
        "Hey." He smiled.
        "Hey." I smiled back. "So where did you go?" I ask.
        "Tim shepherd had a bone to pick with me and made me drive an hour to see him. Man he gets on my nerves." Dally rolled his eyes and started driving. "How was the Curtis house?"
      "It was good, they had questions about us. I told them about our first date. They acted like teenage girls." I laugh.
       "They are idiots." He chuckled.
       "They are." I smile. He placed his hand on my leg and one on the wheel and I placed my hand on top of the one on my leg. We got to the dingo he somehow remembered my order and got it to go then we drove back to his place. We went up to his room and ate the food on his bed. "How's your back doing?" I ask it's only been like two days.
       "I think it's healing, I mean I was stabbed." He laughed.
       "Well yea I was just wondering if it has gotten better." I say.
       "It wasn't too deep to begin with, I've had worse and lived. Doesn't hurt too bad." He laughed.
       "That's good to hear." I smile.
       "You're adorable when you smile and blush like that." He exposed me.
       "Blush? I don't blush." I laugh.
       "Don't even try to hide it it's cute." He leaned in and kissed me.
       "You're so annoying." I smile and kiss him back.
       "Hey man what's that about I compliment you and you insult me?" He laughed.
       "I mean." I shrugged and laughed. I watched him put some of the whipped cream off of his milkshake off of his finger then onto my nose. I did the same back to him. We had a fun night laughing. Sweet kisses. And no pressure to feel as if we needed to sleep together like all of my previous boyfriends. It was perfect.