4~ Room 115

Dallys pov~
"We need an emergency surgery to get the bullet out!" The nurse yelled. I tried to follow them. "Sir you can't be back there with us. You need to wait in the waiting room." Shit.
"Man I gotta keep her safe." I mumble. I'll call the gang they have to know what's going on. Her brother is going to kill me. Shit. "Where's the phone?" I yell. Some lady points in the direction of a pay phone. I shove in a quarter and dial the Curtis house. Ring. Ring. Ring. Shit pick up!
"Darrel Curtis how may I assist you?" Darry answered the phone thankfully.
"I need you and the whole gang to get to the hospital as quick as possible paisley got shot in the leg shes in surgery." I spit out.
"Dallas?" He sounded confused.
"Yes now get your asses over here! Now!" I say.
"Fine I'll gather up the gang give us fifteen minutes." He said as I heard a click which meant he hung up. I continued pacing the floors. What am I supposed to do if she dies. I mean they only shot her in the leg, she'll be fine. But she started to lose a lot of blood. What am I saying she'll be fine.

      "Where is she?" Steve rushed in.
      "She's in surgery man. Man I'm so sorry I was trying to get her to lay down and she just ran and I couldn't find her and when I did she was on the floor. It should be fine it was only in the leg." I say actually feeling bad for once.
      "Don't worry about it, it wasn't your fault. I'm just worried she's my sister. My twin." He said.
       "Family of Paisley Randle?" The nurse called. We all turned around. "She's in room 115, she just got out of surgery she's still unconscious. Only two people can see her."
      "Well I'm obviously going to see my sister." Steve said not even waiting for anyone else.
       "I want to see her." I say.
       "I'm her best friend I should see her." Sophie said.
       "Look I found her and I want to see her." I said not even turning back once I headed that way. I rushed to her room. Once I seen the room I seen Steve sitting besides the bed. I walked in and sat on the other side.
      "A nurse just popped by right before you walked in and said she should probably wake up within the next thirty minutes." Steve said holding her hand. I took the the other one.
      "Man If I would've just took her upstairs." I said annoyed with myself.
      "Dally this isn't your fault. You gotta know that. She can make her own decisions." Steve said.
      "But I could've prevented it." I said looking at her face feeling as if I let her down.
      "Man Dally I've never seen you so worried." Steve looking from her to me.
      "She's my girl best friend what am I supposed to do sit back and not check on her?" I say looking back at her.
      "It just seems like you like her a lot more than you admit." He said rubbing her hand. That's the thing he isn't wrong, but I would screw us up.
       "It can't happen." I say actually talking about it.
       "I don't know man she seems to feel the same way about you." He looked at me.
       "Steve man I don't want to hurt her, I don't do well in relationships." I sigh.
       "You'll only know if you try." He is encouraging me to date his sister? Me? Dallas winston, the biggest player Tulsa has ever seen.
       "Just don't bring this up to her." I say rubbing her other hand.
        "Whatever man." He chuckled a bit.
         It's been another fifteen minutes and I started to see her eyes flutter, "I think she's waking up." I say go steve.
       We both look at her and see her open her eyes fully. "Steve, Dally." She smiled.

        Paisleys pov~
        I start to feel everything. I flutter my eyes a bit but the light is a bit too bright to open them fully. Then eventually I do. I look around and see my brother and Dally. "Steve, Dally." I smiled. The last thing I remember is being rushed into a room then I think I fainted.
      "You're up, you can't scare me like that again or I'll kill you." Steve said rubbing my shoulder.
      "Oh Stevie so glad to see you care about me." I giggled. My head started to hurt and I held it in pain.
       "I'll go get the nurse, tell her your awake." Steve said getting up and leaving.
       "Paisley Randle." Dally say back in his chair.
       "Dallas winston." I cross my arms.
       "You really scared me today, I should've just taken you to me room." He said putting his head in his hands.
       "You don't think this is your fault do you?" I ask genuinely confused knowing I decided to run outside.
       "I could've talked you into going upstairs, or dragged you up there myself." He said and I could hear that he was actually concerned.
       "Dally," I reached over and grabbed one of his hands, "I chose to go outside, you did what you could. And your the reason I made it to the hospital. The other girl just ran. You helped me. And from the looks of it you stayed by my side." I smiled.
       "Well except for when that stupid nurse told me I couldn't follow." He chuckled and rolled his eyes.
        "Paisley, nice to see your awake." The nurse walked in. "You had a lot of blood loss which would be the reason your head appears to be hurting. But you should be fine, we will keep you overnight and release you in the morning." She smiled and checked a few things then left. It'll be a fun night in the hospital I guess.
      The rest of the gang stared to come visit. I got a bunch of hugs and an angry message filled with love from sophie telling me I had her worried to death and I should never do this again.