7~ Play Fight

The next day~
      After Dally and I woke up he walked me to my house so I could get dressed for the day. I put on a Motor race top, denim shorts, a funky pair of glasses and black converse (picture above).
I come out my window since he was still waiting outside. "You finally done?" He started walking.
"You couldn't go five minutes without seeing me winston?" I laugh.
"You wish." He pushed me lightly with his shoulder.
"I don't wish I know." I walked in front of him turned and smirked then walked into the Curtis house. "What's up everyone" I say fairly loud. Only steve and soda were there so I guess it wasn't everyone.
      "Paisley!" Steve shouts and picks me up.
      "I missed you too bro." I laugh as he threw me on the ground. "You are so in for it." I drag his foot up so he falls over. I then get up and run outside and end up running into Dally.
       "Oh it's on." He threw me over his shoulder. Then steve ran outside. Steve started tickling my feet. Giving me an excuse to kick him and Dally. Dally then put me down more gently then steve did and they tag teamed me and both tickled me. I then kicked steve in the gut and made a run for it inside and locked the door.
      "It's so obvious he likes you." Soda mumbled but I could hear him clearly.
      "What'd you say?" I whipped my head around.
       "Nothing I've just been watching." He lied like a rug.
"I heard you the first time. Why do you say that." I say crossing my arms as I look outside to see steve still laying there and Dally laughing at him.
"You didn't hear anything." Soda said.
"Tell me why you said what you said before you end up worse than steve!" I say clenching my fist.
"Fine it's just that it's so obvious he has feelings for you." He said practically rewording what he said.
"But why? And how?" I say in denial.
"I mean look at how he interacts with you. He's playful he's actually and enjoyable person when your around. He doesn't act like that with any other girl." He said.
"I'm his best friend of course he's going to treat me different." I say as Dally and steve started to approach the door.
"Let me let you in on a little thing about guys, when they like you it's all in their eyes." He says as Dally bangs on the door.
"I should let them in." I say going to the door quickly unlocking it then running behind soda.
"Truce?" Steve asked.
"Fine. I didn't even kick you that hard your just a wimp." I say coming from behind soda.
"I don't know but whatever you did was hilarious." Dally laughed and looked at me. Maybe soda is right. But I can't be too sure.
"Agreed." Soda laughed.
      Then suddenly pony rushed into house, "guys it's Sophie, Johnny and I were walking and seen some socs beating her up they all ran and I came here to get someone else." Ponyboy said fast and extremely out of breath.
      We all ran and followed him. Ponyboy was in track so even though he was out of breath he could still be in front leading us. It wasn't too far a little past my house which is only a couple houses down. We ran to see her lying on the sidewalk. She seemed to be unconscious and had a big cut on her arm and then a few on her legs and one on her head.
      "She was doing fine then she passed out when we started to walk up to her I think she was stressed." Johnny said.
       "Man first Johnny now sophie, this getting further out of hand we need to do something." Steve said as we all looked at her.
       "A rumble." Dally said causing everyone's faces to go blank.
       "We can talk about this later why don't we get her home." Soda said picking her up.
       "We can take her to my house it's closer, I know your house isn't far but it'd save time." I say.
       "Let's do that." Soda said turning into our property then going inside. My parents must've gotten home not too long ago.
       "Oh no what happened to sophie?" My mom said.
       "Those damn socs." Dally rolled his eyes.
       "Let me go get some towels." My mom walked to the bathroom and quickly back she placed some by soda along with some other stuff as he laid sophie down on our couch.
       "I'll go call Darry, where's your phone?" Ponyboy asked and my mom directed him.
       "You really want to do a rumble Dal?" I ask.
       "What's the only way to get what we want, fight. We need to set some bigger boundaries show them we are just as strong as them but even stronger." Dally said sitting on chair.
      "They never listen though." I say looking at sophie. I know she'll be okay she's strong. But I'm still worried. "But we have to do something, for Johnny and for sophie."
     Not too long later we heard a truck engine and seen Darry outside. And two bit running here. They both showed up at the same time. Dally brought up a rumble and two was into it. And eventually we came to the agreement we have to fight for what is ours.