18~ Roomates

Two weeks later~
My parents have started to pack and so have Steve and I. Well we finished packing. My parents just started. Today was the day that we were moving into Dallys. My parents are moving in a few days but we were leaving first.
     Dally showed up with his truck. Majority of our stuff should fit since we aren't bringing furniture. Just the stuff from our rooms. Like clothes, blankets, pictures, and a lot of stuff like that. We loaded most of our stuff into the bed of the truck but we still needed a second trip. Dally and I were taking the first load then we're coming back to pick Steve abs the rest of the stuff up. "Are you excited to move in with me?" He asked.
      "Of course I am. You excited to have me living with ya?" I ask laughing.
      "Not if you start snoring." He laughed.
      "You better watch it." I smiled looking at him. "I can't believe I'm moving out. I can't believe my parents are moving out of state. Out of Oklahoma." I say sighing.
      "Well I think we should celebrate you moving in with me. How about that party at bucks tonight?" He asked.
     "Yes it's been about a week since I last partied." I laughed.
     "So long are you sure you are still alive?" He chuckled.
     "I guess we will find out." I giggled.

     We finished making both of our trips. I hugged my parents goodbye for awhile. They were going to stop by the day they are moving but for now it's goodbye. I started to unpack a few of my things into Dallys room. He cleared his closet for me and moved all of his clothes to the dresser besides a select few items. I started to hang my dresses first. As he was helping Steve assemble the bed in the other room.
     I laid out my outfit from the stuff I found in the boxes I've went through. I put down a black top and a checkered skirt and black booties (picture above).
I popped into Steve's room and seen him and Dally finishing up on the bed. "It looks nice Stevie." I smiled as I threw the pillows at him to put on his bed.
"It feels weird knowing this is home." He said looking around.
"This not nice enough for you?" Dally asked harshly.
"It's just we lived in that house for sixteen years. It's not bad it's just a change." Steve said.
"Yeah we had so many memories at that house. Like when steve lost his first tooth by running into the counter." I laughed.
"I'm sorry you poured water on the floor when I was chasing you." He rolled his eyes.
"Damn you've been a savage since you were young." Dally laughed.
"You know it." I laughed.
"Well are you going to go get ready?" He asked.
"Ready for what?" Steve chimed in.
"We've got a party tonight downstairs." Dally said.
"Can I come?" He asked.
"Yeah it's in an hour and a half. Stop by our room and we will head down together." Dally said leading me out of his room and into ours. Once we got into the room he closed the door.
"You can't get rid of me now." I giggled and leaned into kiss him. He grabbed my face and leaned more passionately into the kiss. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him and he spun me around then we fell on the bed and both laughed. "I love you." I smiled as moved my head to on top of his chest.
"I love you too baby." He rubbed my shoulder and kissed my head.

After I got ready we heard Steve knock. "Come in." I said. He walked inside and looked at my outfit.
"You already have a boyfriend who are you trying to impress?" He asked.
"Myself. Well that and Dally." I laughed as I looked at him. I seen Dally look me up and down and bite his lip.
"I'm going to have to get a mop to clean dallys drool up." Steve laughed.
     "Welcome to my world." I laughed.
     "I don't drool over you." He tried to sound all manly.
     "So do you not find me attractive?" I ask crossing my arms.
    "That's not what I said." He said as began to walk downstairs.
    "It's confirmed, he doesn't love me anymore." I said making Steve gasp.
"That's it." He said laughing and heading to the bar. Steve and I followed him. We all had tequila shots. Steve kind of made a face which I found funny. He drinks just not that often. He's been working so much I feel like he hasn't had time to just have fun. We had two more. And I could tell he was starting to feel it a little. We can all hold our alcohol but for some reason he's a little tipsy.
"Wanna go play pool guys?" Dally asked. We both nodded and went to go play pool. Steve broke it and then I went second then Dally. I went to go shoot when I heard someone whistle behind me.
"Check out that ass." Some guy said. I didn't think they were talking about me until I seen Dally quickly move from his spot and stand in front of me. He got up closer to the people and started to point at them.
"Listen hear guys she's mine and I better not catch you looking." He said defensively.
"If she's gonna wear something like that she gotta expect the flirtatious comments." The man chuckled. Dallys fist moved quickly onto the mans cheek.
"What a pervert." He said while the guy grabbed his face in shock. The man then punched back then it broke into a full fight. Dally repeatedly punched the man. Until e got pulled away and upstairs by buck. I followed behind them. I believe stayed downstairs yelling at the man then taking him outside.
"Dally man gotta stop getting in fights in my bar." Buck said as he dragged him by his shirt. "Keep pulling shit like that and you'll be back on the streets." He pushed him into his room. He walked past me making our shoulders hit.
"He better stay away from you and this bar." Dally said rolling his eyes.
"Don't worry about him. But thank you." I smiled and kissed him. "Where did he hit you?" I asked.
"Well first he hit me on the cheek." He said so I kissed his cheek.
"Then where?" I asked.
"Then right by my eye." He pointed and I kissed it. "And then on my shoulder." He pointed and I kissed. "I guess sadly that's it." He said.
"Well do you feel all better?" I ask smiling.
"No I don't, but I can think of something to make me feel better." He grinned.
"So needy." I smirked got up and locked the door. "But I love you."