Random Facts About Babies

Y'all ain't giving me any suggestions for random facts so these will be getting more odd by the week. I had to ask four friends of mine ns most of them are facts I already did. Please suggest some!

Credit goes to factretriver.com and facts.net

1.  A baby can not taste salt until it's 4 months old. 

2. Newborns are more likely to turn their head to the right than to the left.

3. Babies are born with 300 bones, we're as a grown adult has 206 bones.

4. Each year over four million babies are born in the U.S (Holy hell-)

5.  A baby's first social smile appears four to six weeks after birth.

6. A baby's head is proportionally huge, being one-quarter of the total body length, compared to only one-eighth of the total adult's length.

7. New babies prefer looking at a drawing of a face rather than a random pattern, and they prefer smiling faces to grumpy ones.

8. Up until 7 months old, a baby can breathe and swallow at the same time.

9. A newborn baby has about one cup of blood in its body. (Wow)

10. A baby will eat an estimated 15 pounds of cereal per year.

11. Human babies are the only babies that smile to their parents.

12. Babies have more taste buds than an adult.

13. Only 80% of babies are born with birthmarks. (I have one, anyone else?)

14. The heaviest baby ever to survive was 22 lbs.

15. The last sense that babies develop is their eyesight.

16. White noises help soothe babies.

17. Babies are aware of your music tastes.

18. A baby will laugh over 300 times a day.

19. 10% of a babies weight is it's brain.

20. The heartbeat of a newborn baby is 180 bpm.

These are...interesting. Did you know any of these? Give me some suggestions about what you want to hear next.

Bye now 💙

-DarkMoonsLover