Chapter 5

I opened my eyes and found myself in an abandoned warehouse. There was a video camera pointing towards me and it was hooked up to a laptop. There was a man who had a hood over his face staring at me and I realized that I was tied to a chair.

"Say hi to the camera," he said.

"Molly? Molly, are you OK?" came Gibbs' voice from the computer.

"I'm fine," I said quietly and the guy punched me in the face.

Blood filled my mouth and I spat it at his feet. That got me another punch.

"Let her go!" said Gibbs angrily.

"Now, why would I do that? Her father ruined me, my life, my career, and it's time for payback!" yelled the man staring at me again.

There was silence. From me and everyone who was watching this.

"Yeah, that's right," said the kidnapper, "And I will get my revenge on your father."

"You see, the problem is that it won't really affect her father anymore," said Gibbs.

"Yeah. And why is that?" asked the kidnapper.

"He's dead!" said Gibbs and I sighed.

"Hm... Oh well, this will still give me some pleasure!" said the kidnapper and he took a knife out his belt.

He advanced towards me with the knife raised and cut across my cheek. He didn't make it deep, but it still hurt like hell.

I screamed in pain and the kidnapper grinned as tears streamed down my cheeks. Why was this happening? Why me?

He continued to cut across my arms and I could hear Gibbs yelling orders in the distance.

I slowly fell into darkness. I could hear the kidnapper laughing and one word before I went out completely.

"Soon."

Soon.

Soon.

———————————————————————————————————————————————-

SOON!

Sorry that it's really short! I'm rather tired just now... :-( New chap will hopefully be up soon! Hope you are enjoying!

LupinsWerewolf