let's begin this weirdly cheesy, dramatic, (not) humorous, cringe-worthy book

🤡🤡🤡

omg hi you're back to read the sequel!

🤡🤡🤡

like how kim jisoo says: I'M SO EXCITINGGGGG ✨✨

okay, usually i'm not the kind to keep my promises, but here i am anyways.

...

uhh yeah lol that's the end of my introduction.

SIKE, READ THESE RULES:

• the following content you are about to witness is purely meant for satire, comedy and entertainment — so when i 'say' the girls hate each other, it's a joKE.

• this [excuse of a] book is practically a filler book for whenever i'm updating my actual stories. so like, if i'm running late on publishing a chapter (which happens like every time wbk), i'll eventually publish a random chapter on THIS book to keep you entertained, i guess.

• also, this crack book contains random scenarios as usual; may include separate chapters accompanied with features of different group members (of blacktwicevelvet) or just the groups themselves.

[NEW!] i'm finally expanding the side-cast with more girl groups! however, they are temporary.

• some of these chapters may include scenarios and incorrect quotes that actually happened in real life, 'cause we know how dumb they can be sometimes (but i ain't complaining, bcs i need prompts anyways hhh—)

• i'll update this book every alternate day?? who knows, i can't even be organized lmao. so, don't pin your hopes on it.

• and lastly, never plagiarize!

and finally, idc if you read this or not, i just wanna make y'all smile and laugh (AND COMPENSATE FOR MY TARDINESS BUT WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT) <3

jisoos christ enough of me rambling and just enjoy the damn book or whatever,,

ciao~

© goawayfool