Chapter 1

Thankmunawritez0 for the cover.

As the train pulled up to the station Mia slowly got down holding a sleeping Edmund in her arms

As the train pulled up to the station Mia slowly got down holding a sleeping Edmund in her arms. She frantically started to searched for
someone who had promised to come and get her. Ever step that she took she flinched as her back hurt very bad.

Mia finally saw him.He looked he was around 50 with fewer white hair.
But he looked strikingly handsome and was impeccably dressed unlike Mia.

He took her luggage and started walking towards his car.

Mia kept glancing back and forth looking for any known faces who was ready to take her back to the HELL!! she just escaped from.

"Well! Mia you are safe now. Nobody is following you"said the man

"Uh-huh! just scared thats all. Am sorry I didn't get your name!"said Mia softly.

"I am Greyson. Lucy's uncle. She told me everything about you. From now on you are my responsibility and no one dare touch or hurt you when I am around"say Greyson assuring her.

"I appreciate the help Mr. Greyson,but you didn't have to risk yourself"says Mia.

"I would do it Mia as you have been a great help to Lucy. This is the least I can do"says Greyson sincerely

Mia and Ed slip into the back while Greyson drives them towards his house.

Greyson isn't married and lives in a 3 bedroom house which is quite spacious.

He has a little garden in the front and his house covered by trees on all the sides.

It gives a jungle kinda look with all the trees and greenery.

There are not many houses in the vicinity and there is greenery everywhere.

"Mia you can take the room on the top floor. I will put Ed to sleep in the below room.

Go freshen up and come and we shall eat something"says Greyson. Mia starts to walk.

Greyson notices that she flinches when she walks.

"Wait Mia! Why are you walking like that. Anything wrong??"asks a concerned Greyson while keeping his hand on her back.

Soon as Greyson's hand touches Mia's back she lets out a pained scream. Greyson immediately pulls his hand back.

He asks her to remove her top immediately. Mia hesitates but eventually gives in. Mia turns around facing her back to Greyson and

removes her top. Greyson's eyes widened in horror

" I AM GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD" roars Greyson.

Mia's back is bruised and has a lot of cuts. The wounds are tended to and there is pus formation as well. He quickly wraps her in a soft towel.

Greyson calls the doctor and asks her to come to his home immediately

The doctor arrives within 10 minutes.

"Hi Rose! This is Mia I spoke about. She is the one who need's medical attention immediately" says Greyson.

"Hello Mia! I am Dr. Rose. You look so lovely dear. Can I know what happened to you?"asks Rose gently.

Mia does not say anything and instead turns around and drops her towel.

"JESUS CHRIST!! WHO THE FUCK DID THAT TO YOU!!"screams Rosa and has tears streaming down her face.
Rose takes Mia inside the room and starts to tend to her wounds. She gives her an injection and proceeds to bandage her.

Once Rose is down tending to her she asks her to change into something comfortable and clean up herself without wetting the bandage.

"Dr. Rose can you please check my little brother as well" asks Mia softly.

"Sure dear" says Rose.

Edmund in around 4 years. Even he has few belt marks on his back and very few tiny cuts. Rose tends to him as well and she is crying very badly.

"I really want to hurt the person who has hurt these two kids. She is 16 and he is 4 who can have the heart of hurting such sweet kids" says Rose with tears in her eyes.

"Same here Rose. I want to kill that person with no mercy at all" says Greyson.

"Sweetheart, why don't you clean yourself and come and we can talk later?"says Rose to Mia.

Mia cleans herself carefully and wears a thin shirt and yoga pants and goes down to have something as she is really very hungry.

Ed wakes up but then and starts to search for Mia.

"Ed! I am here, don't worry"says Mia hugging him close to her.

"Mia, why don't you eat while I feed Ed?"says Rose.

Mia sits down to eat. Greyson sits opposite to her and watches her. His heart goes out to the teenager. Her eyes hold no light and it's like an abyss.

She has a distant look , she has been broken into tiny bits. She is like a corpse. Greyson has never seen someone so dead so lost.

"So Mia... If you are comfortable would you like to tell us what happened and who did that to you?" asks Greyson.

Vote, Follow and Comment 🥰