19

Author's P.O.V

     Choerry nodded and smiled. Then Xinyi went back to Kyulkyung and Chengxiao. "What happened?" Kyulkyung asked. "Unnie just got some troubles learning the dance so I helped her until chorus part" Xinyi said.

     Chengxiao smiled and nodded then they continued practicing. After 3 hours of practicing they took a break. Xinyi got water from the pantry and went to the music studio. "It's been a while~" Xinyi said walking inside.

     Then she grabbed the guitar. 'We're going down to the top 12. 12 boys and 12 girls will be left. If I get eliminated, then it's over' Xinyi said in her mind. Then she sat in the corner chair looking around the studio.

     "We used to spend time in the music studio at home" Xinyi said to herself remembering her brothers. "I have to debut no matter what it takes, no one can bring me down" Xinyi said smiling cheering up herself. Then she played the guitar.

     Then Xinyi stood up and put back the guitar. Then she walked towards the stairway to see Heeseung also going down. "Oh! Xinyi-ssi!" Heeseung said waving. Xinyi waved back. "Annyeong Heeseung oppa!" Xinyi said.

     "Where were you?" Heeseung asked. "Resting in the music studio" Xinyi said. Heeseung smiled and said "you haven't changed at all". Then Heeseung ruffled Xinyi's hair. Then they went to the dance practice room.

     Xinyi walked towards Kyulkyung and Chengxiao while Heeseung walked towards Sunghoon. "Let's start again?" Xinyi asked. Then the two girls sitting nodded and stood up. They were already practicing the end part.

[Time skip: Midpoint evaluation test]

     Pdogg, Zico and Doobu were the ones who will do the midpoint evaluation test on I-land while Rain and Sungdeuk were the ones in I-land. As normal the I-landers gathered in the dance practice room.

     "Congratulations for being able to stay in I-land" Zico said clapping his hands. The trainees clapped their hands and bowed down. "So shall we start?" Pdogg asked. The trainees nodded and the girls went to their positions.

[Xinyi as Wonyoung, Yuna as Sakura, Chengxiao as Yuri, Choerry as Yena, Chaeyeon as Yujin, Linlin as Nako, Yeji as Eunbi, Yeojin as Hyewon, Rena as Hitomi, Sumin as Chaewon, Lucy as Minju and Karin as Chaeyeon]

     "You guys really improved a lot" Zico said giving them a thumbs up the girls bowed down. Then the girls sang the song. "You have to practice a little more for your voice to be stable" Doobu said.