closing words + thank you :)

Wow....I really can't believe it's over. Of course, I hope to get some deleted scenes out in the future, but it's over.

This was my quarantine fic and I know I repeated it over and over, but this got me through quarantine more than anything where it seemed there was no answers for the real world. it was nice to jump into a different world for a bit and not have to worry about a thing.

Thank you all for being apart of this story, for giving The Soldier of Stars and Ad Astra Per Aspera a chance - it means the world to me. Hazel Parker has shown me how powerful a quiet strength can be, and how one refused to let a war change her into something else, while being gentle and caring and loving all the same. Catherine McCown showed me the strength of a woman in the face of evil and being a voice of authority when there seemed like there wasn't one, she showed me the power of a voice. Lizzie Elliot showed me joy in dark times, the gentle and tender care of a presence and that no matter what you go through there's always joy and laughter and humor - there's always light.

Writing these three women showed me sisterhood in times where it seemed like there was nothing but darkness - they showed me the power of women in a sisterhood who loved one another and cared for one another despite a war of this scale. I have never been more grateful for this story and what it's taught me and where it's lead me - new friends, readers and absolutely admirable and funny comments.

I'm forever grateful for this experience and getting the chance to right this story.

And I thank you ALL. Please know that I appreciate every single one of you everyday. Truly, just, THANK YOU!

This is not good bye though! Band of Brothers is close to my heart and I felt making a third story would complete my Women of War series where Sunshine Soldier, TSOS, and AAPA exist and now Landslide follows.

I invite you to read Landslide, if you wish - focusing on Natia Filispka, a fearless Polish Resistance Fighter and SOE Agent, based in Warsaw before she eventually escapes capture and meets the men of Easy Company. I hope you'll join me! <3

If you ever wish to talk, send me a message on here, hop on over to my tumblr @wexhappyxfew, where I have bonus material like moodboards and such and we can talk about whatever you wish! This isn't goodbye!! Hopefully I'll see you all very soon! :)

Thank you for an amazing year - I couldn't have done it without support!

Hazel, Catherine and Lizzie's story of Operation Virago will always live within me no matter what, every particle of their story, every line of dialogue, every action will always be within me. I'll never forget this experience.

Thank you all. Just...thank you, truly. <3

*sends virtual hugs*

- wexhappyxfew