𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚜

"You pass! Welcome to Jujutsu Specialty High,"

"Woah..! Finger-kun! Good job! I knew you'll make it out alive!" The (h/c) praised. The pink-haired boy could only blush and as he was about to scratch the back of his head, he got bonked on the face continuously by the cursed corpse after he loosened his grip on it. Ouch.

"...oops..! Sorry about that, I forgot to stop the incantation," The high principal, Masamichi Yaga said. With one flick of his finger, the doll plopped down beside Itadori, lifeless. The cursed doll is kinda cute, in Yuji's opinion..if you take away the doll's tendency to beat him up.

It kinda reminds him of someone.

As the two adults discussed, (y/n) quietly lead itadori to his dorm room as ordered. Itadori thought that she would talk to him animatedly. He guesses that the happy-go-lucky personality doesn't appear all the time. But he doesn't mind, the silence was comfortable.

Before they could get inside, the door right next to Itadori's opened revealing the reserved noirette, Fushiguro Megumi, looking grumpy as ever.

"There's a bunch of empty rooms, aren't there?" of all places why next to mine, but if Fushiguro word it like that he might sound a tad rude. The lively boy next to (y/n) gave Fushiguro a rather enthusiastic greeting.

"I see you're looking better, Meg. Sensei said that it'd be more lively this way! Think more positively, " (y/n) beamed as she basically slammed her palm against the grumbling boy's back, making him choke on his spit.

"..aren't classes and missions enough..?" He managed to wheeze out, Itadori can only sympathize as he got a fair share of the girl's brute nature. (y/n) silently laughed then clapped her hands together, ignoring Fushiguro's remark,

"Anyways, better get settled down, finger-kun! Gojo-sense told me that we're all going out tomorrow!" This caused the two boys to tilt their head,

"We're going to get the fourth first-year student!" (y/n) provided.

.

.

.

This is kinda awkward , Itadori thought.

As he puts up a poster of a blonde woman clad in bikini, (y/n) was staring at him intently at the edge of his bed, just like that one time when they were climbing up the mountain.

Don't worry, I don't judge. So, Jennifer Lawrence, huh?  The girl once told him, nudging his side teasingly.

Itadori wants to spark up a conversation with the cute girl he was kinda intimidated of; whenever she isn't talking, her piercing gaze made her look like she hates everything that ever exists, her cheerful outbursts would most definitely catch you off guard.

The curse and his vessel could agree on one thing:

(y/n)(l/n) was a pretty hard woman to read.

"Finger-kun," she's running out of nicknames for him, "I never thought you'd be the nervous type," the girl tilted her head and pouted, now noticing that he doesn't act the way he is with the teacher and Fushiguro whenever they're alone together.

"Are you nervous around girls?" She teased, walking closer to the boy.

"H-huh!?" He whipped his head to look at her,

"..Or Is it only because of me?" Sukuna can confirm that his vessel stopped breathing. Her face is so close to him that he can feel her breathe on his cheek.

Inhale

Exhale

Inhale

Exha—

yes, it's because of you, is what Itadori would like to say. Normally, he'd just unabashedly speak what's on his mind. He never really gets nervous around girls.

...unless that girl was like Jennifer Lawrence. But (y/n) was not like the idol of his dreams...

she was..pretty in her own way.

Disgusting, what is this sappy shit? Sukuna most definitely heard his thought process, but he couldn't stop himself. His mind kept racing when the girl was still in proximity. This moment felt..intimate, if it weren't for his heart beating as if he was about to get a heart attack—fuck.

Yuji Itadori does not like lying, but he still shook his head in denial.

"..pfft—!"

"—oh loosen up! Have I ever done you any harm? Stop being nervous!" She took a step back and giggled, luckily, she didn't slam her palm on his back like she did to Fushiguro. He could recall a few times where she unnecessarily showed him her terrifying strength, but he settled on not telling her.

She laughed, and gods it was melodious.

"..unless you're nervous because you've taken a liking on me?" Her eyes creased as she smiled at him, cheekily.

"And I'm not saying platonically,"

Ba-dump

"Your face is red, Finger-kun,"

...!

"S-say, (y/n), how'd you pass the interview? What was your answer?" He changed the subject, voice cracking one or two times as he hides his face from her. Embarrassing. He feels like a teenager in love—

Foolish human, you are a teenager, Sukuna's voice invaded his thoughts. Why was the curse listening to him pondering?  He decided to ignore him and lightly shook his head.

"Hm...?" She squints and eyed him, suspiciously.

"I didn't need to do the interview. The school basically adopted me before I can even lay my eyes on my parents," she trailed off, her face looking a bit distant.

Before Itadori could say anything, she continued,

"To be honest, I couldn't care less. Why would I feel sad for people I never met?" she shrugged nonchalantly, "Ah, the school, yes, those wretched sorcerers! They basically imprisoned me because..."

"Because...?" Itadori urged, his curiosity piqued at what she meant about being 'imprisoned'. She smirked at him, swayed her hips to the left and held her tachi. She kept quiet.

"Don't leave me hangin'...! (y/n)!"

"Pfft—I don't think our intimacy level is high enough to unlock the full version of my tragic backstory, try interacting with me more, finger-bringer—"

"Yuji," Itadori interrupted her.

"What?"

"Call me Yuji,"

"Yachi?"

"Yuji," he repeated.

"Yoshi?"

"..."

"..."

"You wanna play a multiplayer game with me, (y/n)?"

"..."

"Sure, Yuki,"