Twelve

Damien's POV

I woke up to my phone's ringing. I picked it up without seeing who it is.

"Hey son." Dad.

"Yes, dad?"

"We were coming home but our car broke down, can you come to pick us up?" He asked.

"I'll just send one of drivers-"

"No! You'll come by yourself." It was my mother's voice.

"What? I can send my driver-"

"You're coming. No more discussion." She hung up. Sighing, I got out of the bed. I checked on the time. Kiara won't wake up for another two hours. Hopefully, I'll be back by then.

I grabbed the car keys and headed out.

••••

I pulled over near my father's car. They both were sitting in there. Or that was what I thought.

When I got out of the car, they did to. My father had a very sorry look on his face while my mother had a victorious smirk. I ignored her and opened the door for them.

"Get in, I don't have whole day." I said with no emotion.

"Not yet, son. We want you to meet someone." Then she turned to the car. "Come out, child." She called. The door opened and came out a girl.

She was looking a little younger than me and was wearing a very slutty outfit, showing her ass and her boobs off. Her face was full of heavy make up and lips had a very dark shaded and glossy red lipstick. She was wearing very high heels and sunglasses. She took them out when she was in front of me. Even her eyes were full of make up.

She was nothing like my Emerald. Emerald always was kind, natural and sweet. The only thing she used for her face was lip balm. She would wear any clothes she was comfortable in. And she hated heels. She would say "it's better to be short because tall people look like flag poles."

"This is Allison." Mom said.

What. The. Fuck.?!??!

"So what? Get in. As I said, I don't have a whole day." I turned and sat in the driver's seat. A felt presence beside me, I turned and saw Allison. I glared at her. "Get out! My dad is sitting here." I tell her. She smirked and pointed out of the window. Both of my parents were sitting in their own car.

"I'm sorry son. But take her to your house for two days." Mom said.

"What?! No! I have my baby over there!?" I yelled.

"Sorry to say this but you don't have a choice. Bye. Bye Alli." She said.

"Bye Margret." Allison waved at her. She then turned to me and smiled. "Drive." She said. We drove to my house.

••••

I opened the door and she invited herself in. She looked around and nodded in approval, not that I needed it.

"You're house is so huge and beautiful. Margret was right, you have a good taste in things." She said.

"Just shut up, okay?" I glared at her. "Now listen good, you can't go in the kitchen, you can't go upstairs, you're not allowed to touch anything in this house except for the guest room. If you're hungry, go out and eat anything. I don't care."