Thirteen

Damien's POV

I sat Kiara on chair as I sat in front of Allison. She had a victorious smirk on her face like she has won a battle. She doesn't care about Kiara all she wants from me is money and I know it. But I really want to know what my mother is planning.

A waitress came to our table. She wasn't like the last one. She had a sweet smile on her face and a kind nature around her.

"Hi guys. My name's Chloe and I'll be your waitress for today. Are you ready to order?" She asked. Allison opened her mouth to order but I cut her off.

"Not yet. We are waiting for someone but can you get a chocolate milkshake for the baby?" I said.

"Sure sir. You have a very cute daughter. What's your name, honey?" She asked her. Kiara smiled at her.

"Ki!" She said.

"Kiara it is." I say.

"Such a sweet name. I'll back with your order." She leaves. She comes back with my order and Kiara starts to drink it.

"So, who are we waiting for?" Allison said. I smirked.

"You'll know soon." I said and dropped the subject. Just then the door opened and Emerald came in. She smiled as she saw me but glared at Allison's head. I got up and wrapped my arms around her. She surprised me by kissing me in front of her.

"What the f—" Allison started but Emerald cut her off.

"You dare to finish that sentence off and here I'll be preparing your deathbed." Emerald threatened. She was actually sweet and kind person but can be really intimidating when she's jealous of others. Or when she sees any other woman looking at me.

I smirked as she sat beside me and kissed Kiara's cheeks.

"MoMA!" Kiara squealed. Emerald giggled and smiled at her.

"Who the f—" Allison started again only to be cut off by Emerald. Again.

"There's a baby sitting here. So,I would really appreciate if you keep your language in check. Thank you." She said, sarcastically. "Let's order something first, shall we?"

I waved at the waitress and she came.

"Are you ready to order now?" She asked.

"Yes. Two large burgers and fries for us and a Sprite for me. What will you have Allison?" I asked her.

"I'll...uh....a medium sized burger." She said.

"Will that be all?" We nodded. "Cool. I'll be back with your orders." She leaves again.

"So, Allison, is it?" Allison nodded. "Good. So, coming straight to the point, I don't want you to leave town or something like. But if you want, you're free to do that. Just stay away from Damien and Kiara. That's all I'm asking." Emerald said.

"And why would I be listening to you?" She asked, sassily.

"First, I'm Kiara's mother. Second,Damien's girlfriend, AKA Emerald Romano." Was her reply.

"So you're Emerald? The one who left her child in a hospital? What an amazing mother are you!" She said sarcastically. "I'm sure Margret would be glad to hear that you're back with his son and in town." She remarked. Emerald tensed a little but didn't show it on her face.

"Well, I'm pretty sure too that Aiden would like cut off pinky finger that has a gold snake ring on it." Emerald said.

Aiden as in Aiden Hunter?

"H-how do you know about him?"

"That's none of your business, really. But if you wanna know, I'm Antonio Ricci sister." She smirked.

"Don't do anything to him. Please. I'll do as you say." Allison pleaded.

"Do you wanna take over from here? I'll spend my time with Kiara a little." I nodded and pecked her lips before she left with Emerald to sit on another table.

"Why did my mother really bring you here for?" I asked.

"She wanted me to convince you to marry me."

"How do you know her exactly?" I asked.

"She came to my house a few months ago to meet my brother. She had a job for him."

"Do you know Aiden Hunter?"

"That is my brother." She said with bit of anger.

"Why are you so afraid for Ricci?" I asked her. She tensed but then spoke.

"Aiden wasn't a good guy. He would do a lot of bad shit. He was thief, drug addict, drug dealer and what not. One day, Ricci found him and offered him to work with him. He agreed. They were doing great together but then he got a even bigger offer from your mother.

She wanted to kill someone and make it seem as an accident. Aiden agreed and did the job. But the person wasn't killed. She turned out to be Antonio Ricci sister, your girlfriend, Emerald.

We got the news that the baby in her womb was killed. Your mother was satisfied with that. She left. But Ricci wanted to kill my brother. Aiden went on a run. He has been hiding from him. But one day at a bar, just a month ago, he found Emerald again.

He contacted your mother and asked her what to do. She told him to kill her. He tried to but Ricci and some of his friends were right there and nothing happened to Emerald. Instead, he got caught. Since that day, Ricci and his gang has been torturing him to spill out the truth." She told me the whole story.

"Antonio is a gang leader?" I asked in surprise.

"No. He's the leader of Italian Mafia, Black Death Gang's leader, who does it's half of business in NY."

"Oh. Anyways, better not show me your face again. And make up some story for my mother to tell." I got your and sat with Emerald. I watched Allison leaving.

"Hey Dami? You wanna see something?" Emerald asked.

"What?" I asked her. She put Kiara on the table who was smiling at me.

"Baby, blow your Dada a kiss." She said to her. Kiara kissed her palm and blew me a kiss.

"Wove you, Dada." She grinned. I picked her up and kissed her cheeks.

"Dada loves you too, baby. Even a little more than he loves Momma." I said and she giggled.

"No offense taken." I heard Emerald mutter. I chuckled.

"All I wanna ask is, since when did you become my girlfriend? Last time I asked you, if I remember correctly, you refused." I accused.

"Oh. About that, I wanna talk." She said. I waited for her to continue. "After our little walk that night, I went home and cried my eyes out. Antonio saw it and I told him about y— ...my problems. He said he had taken care of them but he still doesn't like you." She said.

"And....?" I pushed.

"And I wanna ask you, will you be my boyfriend, Damien? Again?" She asked with puppy eyes. I chuckled and kissed her. Hard.

"How can I say no to your beautiful face?" I said when I pulled back, leaving her breathless.

"And one more thing, Tony is gonna leave for Italy tomorrow and I'll be all alone in that huge house. I would really like to live with you like we used to be back then?" She said and it made my heart jump out of my chest in happiness.

"I would really love that. We can be like what we were a few years back. But this time with little angel with us." I said against her lips. Her eyes were on verge of tears.

"Thank you, Damien. For giving me a chance even after what I did. I love you so much." She said and leaned in to kiss me again but we were stopped by Kiara.

"No!" She said, angrily.

"No?" We both asked in confusion.

"Yes. No! Dada, no eat my MoMA. You go eat cookie. MoMA my." She said, sending daggers my way and hugging Emerald. I chuckled and kissed Emerald's cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said.

"I?" Kia asked.

"We love you too, baby." We both said.