Epilogue

One year later

Damien's POV

"Do you, Damien Knight, take Emerald Romano to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest said.

"I do." I smiled, looking at my fiancee who's going to be now my wife in a few seconds. She was looking extremely beautiful in her wedding dress.

"Do you, Emerald Romano, take Damien Knight to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked her.

"Yes! No, no. I mean-"

"Calm down, love." I chuckled. She sighed.

"I do." She said and smiled brightly.

"Now, I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." He said and we kissed. It was full of love. People clapped.

We pulled back and smiled.

"Hello there, wifey." I whispered to her and smirked.

"Hello to you too, my dear husband." She said, faking her innocence and smiled.

"I can't wait to take you home now." I smirked.

When Emerald threw the bouquet, it landed straight in Chloe's hands. They both squealed and hugged each other.

Charlotte and Jacob are expecting a baby boy in a few months. Arthur and Kiara have been the best of friends. I still don't like the boy but I don't mind till he doesn't make my baby cry.

My dad has divorced my mom. He now lives in his own house but alone. Emerald said we should meet him occasionally and I agreed.

Antonio has got a girl named Bella.

Alfredo and Valentino are dating each other.

And, Emerald and I got our happy ending.

_________________________________________
Two years later

We entered the office to do Kiara's admission. She insisted on going to this school because Arthur studies here too.

"Mr and Mrs Knight, please come." Principal Christopher said and smiled. We sat and so did Kiara. "How are you, little girl?" He asked Kiara.

"I'm good. Thank you." She answered with a smile.

"Mr Knight, I hope you wouldn't mind if I ask her some questions, would you?" He asked.

"Of course not." I say.

"Okay then. What's your name?" He asked her.

"My name is Kiara Grace Knight. What's yours?"

"I'm Christopher William. Tell me, Kiara, what's your favorite color?"

"I don't have any favorite color." She stated. He looked at us and we shrugged.

"Okay. What do you like the most?"

"Animals. I love every animal." She said with a grin.

"Can you tell me names of days in a week?" He asked.

"Yep. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I like Saturdays most, what's your favorite day?" She asked him.

"Well, I personally like Thursdays." He said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because on Sunday, my daughter comes home to visit me. What are you parents names, Kiara?" He asked her again. She looked at him in confusion.

"I don't have any parents." This made both of us tense. "I only have my Dada and Mama." We all chuckled and I sighed in relief.

"Then, tell me your Dada's and Mama's names." Christopher asked her.

"My Dada's name is Dami and Mama's name is love." She answered and we both looked at each other. Emerald blushed and I chuckled nervously.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"Yes. That's what they call each other at home." She shrugged.

"Mr and Mrs Knight, please fill in the form of her admission. She has been accepted." Christopher chuckled while telling us. I filled in the form and paid the fees.

"How are you feeling, love?" I teased Emerald. She giggled and hit my arm playfully.

"Shut up, Dami." I pecked her lips and we came home.

___________________________________________

A few weeks later

Emerald's POV

"Mama, why does Arty's Mommy so fat?" Kiara asked while I was cooking.

"Because there's a little baby in her tummy." I tell her. She gasped, putting her palm on her mouth.

"She ate a baby!? Doesn't she have cookies in her home to eat? Why did she eat a baby?" She asked.

"She's didn't eat the baby, Kia. God gifted it to her."

"If it's a gift, why isn't it in a gift box?" She asked. This girl...

"Baby, God gives babies in tummy of the Mama, okay? You will understand it when you grow up." I sighed.

"Did I come from your tummy too?" I nodded.

"You did and Dada and I were so happy."

"You ate me too. How could you eat your own baby? Why would you eat me? Didn't Dada give you cookies to eat?" She gasped and asked.

"Who's eating what?" Damien! He came at last.

"Mama ate me." She said, accusing me with her little finger.

"Do you mean Mama kiss you?" He asked and she shook her head.

"No, Dada. Mama eat me. I came from Mama's tummy. She ate me." She huffed.

"I still don't get it. What?" He asked. Idiot!

"Damien, would you like to explain to your daughter how a baby is in a Mama's tummy? Here, thank you." I said, dismissing both of them.

"Mama?" She called and I hummed. "How did I taste like?"

"Oh God!" I sighed. "Baby, why don't you go and ask your Dada? I'm sure he'd be glad to answer such questions." I smiled at her. She nodded and went to her Dada.

A few minutes later when I called them for dinner, they came and sat.

"Why is she asking me about you eating her?" Damien asked. I shook my head and sat in the chair beside him. He pecked my lips and smiled.

"Dada, why do you always kiss Mama?" Kiara asked.

"Because, I love your Mama." He answered with a smile.

"Oh. Does that mean Arthur loves me too?" She asked innocently but bit her tongue when she realized what he just said.

"He kissed you?!" Damien got up in anger.

"Whoopsie.....?" Kiara muttered.

After dinner.....

I crawled in the bed beside Damien and put my head on his shoulder. He was watching something on the TV. He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"I love you, Mrs Knight." He teased.

"Are you sure you aren't tired of your wife yet, Mr Knight? You know, after all, you spent such long two years with her. Aren't you bored yet?" I asked, innocently.

"No, I can get enough of her. And the two long years we spent together, were so beautiful moments and I look forward to spend my remaining sixty years with her. My love for her is...eternal." he breathe out.

"You are My Eternal Love, Emerald." He claimed my lips.

"I love you too, Damien. For ever and ever and ever." I smiled.