Twenty-Three

Emerald's POV

Calm down.

Stay calm.

And smile for your daughter.

"Mama! Play!" Kiara looked up to me and smiled while showing me the stuff toy. I smiled back for her.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE?!" Margret yells from downstairs, startling Kiara and I. She looks at me sadly and in confusion.

"Mama, Dada where?" She asked.

"Dada is with his Mama. He'll be here with us soon." I smiled at her. "Till then we can play with him, what's his name?" I said, looking at the dino.

"Um....dodo!" She says with a big smile.

"That's a very pretty name. What's your name?" I ask her.

"Ki!" I chuckled but it's died soon when I hear her cursing downstairs. "Fwuk?" She asks and my eyes widened.

"Kia baby, you don't say that, okay? It's a very bad bad word." I tell her in hushed voice.

"Fwuk." She said again. I grinned internally when I got an idea.

"Don't say that or Arthur won't like you. If you that, he won't play with you either. Do you want Arthur to not like you?" She denied quickly.

"No!"

"Then don't say it, okay?"

"Otay." She agreed.

"Tell me the truth, Damien. Did you bring her here or did she feed you with more lies?" I hear Margret.

"Do you really want to discuss such matters with the strangers around? Who the hell is she anyway?" He said, probably to the girl downstairs.

"She's not stranger, Damien. She's family, your fiance." Margret says and I lost it. I grabbed my phone and called Tony.

"Hi sorella." He says.

"Margret has come to the mansion and she found out about me. She's yelling downstairs and she brought a girl with her who is Damien's fiancee according to her. Please do something. I'm freaking out here. And I have Kiara with me to take care of—"

"I'll be there in ten."

"Make it two." I say, pleadingly.

"I meant ten seconds, sorella." On the cue, the doorbell rang again. There were heavy footsteps of a lot of people and one of them yelled.

"Don't move any of you. This girl goes to where she came from. This woman stands in corner. And this hot stuff brings his family downstairs, got it?" I smiled as I recognized the voice.

It was Alfredo. Antonio, Alfredo and I used to go to the same highschool in Italy. He dated one of Antonio's men and used to be best friends with me.

"I'm sorry, who are you people?" It was Dami.

"I'm sorry, did I say hot stuff? I meant shithead. Go bring Emerald and your child down. I don't like to repeat myself." I could see him rolling his eyes. "You know what actually? You sit here. I would like to see you alone instead with Emerald. Valentino, go bring her down."

I heard a few steps and then Valentino appeared in the door frame. I squealed at hugged him.

"Oh my god! Thank you for coming, Vale." I say.

"I missed you too Emerald." He said, sarcastically. I chuckled. Kiara was asleep already as it's her sleeping time. I came downstairs with him.

I hugged Damien.