Chapter :1: Our Last Bond

I didn't proofread, sorry in advance.

Enjoy!

~~

2010
...

Third Person's POV

In a sunny day, three girls can be seen playing on the park with their parents behind them, smiling fondly at the sight.

One girl has a bangs matching her pretty brown doe eyes, pointed nose, pale skin, and lastly her red plump lips. She came from a family who's name are well known around the world. With their clan's basic structures and faces, you already tell that they came from a strong genes.

The Manoban's.

The girl's name is Lalisa Manoban, daughter of world's richest business tycoon Marco and Lucy Manoban, and also the youngest of their clan.

Meanwhile there's a girl who sat beside her while swaying her feet back and forth on the bench. The girl has a black hair, fair skin, brown eyes, pointed nose, a dimple on her cheek, and lastly her curly lips.

The girl is none other than Cho Miyeon, daughter of the 2nd richest tycoon in the business industry, David and Isabela Cho.

Suddenly a girl who's smaller than them, sit betweem them making the two girls to chuckle at their bestfriend who's older than the two of them.

The unknowned girl has a black hair, brown eyes, cute nose, fair skin, and a pink lips. Which made her to resemble a cute animal, a bunny.

The girl came from the 3rd richest business tycoon, and the only child of Ryan and Alice Bae.

Bae Joohyun.

"Unnies...I'll surely miss you guys." Lisa said with her teary eyes and Joohyun immediately wiped the tears of the youngest among them, while Miyeon go to her side and hug her tightly.

"We can meet again after you came back from Melbourne, Lili." Miyeon chuckled while rubbing the sobbing girl's back. Irene arched her eyebrow not knowing that Miyeon gave a nickname to Lisa, but she decide to shrugged it off.

"But will you guys be okay while I'm gone? who knows some boys might bully or teased the two of you. You guys know that I hate it." Lisa said after she stopped crying, resulting a puffy and red nose that is visible on her pale skin.

"We will be fine here, we will wait for you to return." Irene said and caress Lisa's squishy cheeks, being oblivious to the pink tint that is visible from the younger.

Lisa knows that she has a tiny thing for her bunny unnie but she decide to hide it, so Joohyun and Miyeon wouldn't be uncomfortable. Eventhough she's still young, she already know what love means.

It's like a red thread that is attached on the two person's finger, who's still lost on their path but not until they crossed their paths and eventually became inlove.

That's how Lisa felt but to her, she know that when the three of them grew up and she confessed to Irene, the mentioned girl would never look at her that way.

And Irene is the reason why Lisa wants to study in Australia, she doesn't want the feelings to grow more, a feelings that might affect their friendship one day and ruined everything.

And Lisa promised to herself that she wouldn't let anyone knows about her stupid and forbidden feelings.

But there's someone who knows about her tiny little secret.

Miyeon.

They're the most closest among the trio, they understand each other very well.

But ofcourse Miyeon also has a secret that nobody knows.

Her feelings for Lisa.

She knows everything eventhough Lisa is not saying anything, she's not stupid and oblivious unlike Irene.

The way Lisa look at Irene, the way she's so gentle at her...

It's already a proof that her conclusion is true.

Lisa liked Irene.

"If you say so, just call me if someone bothered the both of you okay?" Lisa winked causing Miyeon to blushed and Irene to chuckled.

"Yeah yeah we will Limario." Irene laughed making the other two to laughed also.

They spend their last bonding with full of laughters and bickering, not minding their hearts that is aching little by little.

Their parents is there but they couldn't do anything, they know that the two girls are hurt but they tried to hide it so the youngest among them wouldn't be guilty and sad.

"Marco, are you sure this is a good idea?" Alice asked as she's looking at the three girls with pity.

"It's not our intention to let the girls fall apart, it's Lisa's decision." Marco said.

"But don't you think this is a bad idea?" David said to his bestfriend, he doesn't want her daughter to be sad of Lisa's departure.

"We know Joohyun and Miyeon, they'll surely wait for Lisa even it takes a decade for her to return in Seoul." Lucy said while looking at her daughter who's smiling widely along with her two bestfriends.

"Let's just watched them cherished this little farewell of Lisa." Isabela said and the five elders just nodded and darted their eyes on the three little girls.

"I will miss you unnies.." Lisa stated and the two can only just look at her with a smile.

"Why are being too dramatic pabo-yah!" Miyeon said and smacked the girl's head.

"Excuse me little Cho but you're the most stupid among the three of us!" Lisa fired back.

"I'm not you monkey!"

"Yes you are!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"N-"

"Continue to bicker and I'll make you guys see the wrath of hell." A demonic voice said making the duo to stop bickering and run to their parents who's laughing at Irene's threat.

"APPA LOOK! IRENE UNNIE IS BEING EVIL AGAIN!!" Lisa screamed while hiding behind her father's back and Miyeon is also on her little back, hiding.

"LOOK THE BUNNY IS COMING AHHHHH!!!!" Miyeon announced and dragged Lisa along with her as they saw Irene approaching their direction.

"WAHHH IRENE UNNIEEE!!!!!!"

"WHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"