Chapter 7: Strings

I didn't proofread, sorry in advance. Also please support my story that I'm currently making on Twitter.

Enjoy!

~~

Third Person's POV

Midnight came and Lisa is still being hunt by Miyeon's favor, eversince she arrived at her house, her thoughts already fell into a deep conclusion.

She doesn't even noticed that someone is approaching her from behind and placed a hot chocolate milk infront of her and wrapped a blanket around their bodies.

Lisa turned around on her right side just to see Jisoo smiling at her gently before turning her attention on the beautiful view infront of them.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa coldly asked and took a sipped on her hot chocolate milk.

"Am I not allowed to come here?" Jisoo fired back, still looking at the view infront of them.

"I didn't said that you can't."

"It looks like it is."

The sarcastic answer makes Lisa to sighed and faced the view infront of them aswell, but she could see in her peripheral vision that Jisoo is smiling widely.

The two both enjoyed the silence atmosphere as they continued to stare at the moon that is shining brightly along with the beautiful stars.

"How are you? seems like you're in a deep trouble." Jisoo asked, glancing at the younger who's closing her eyes.

"Why do you care? get away with my own business." Lisa said and glared at Jisoo

However Jisoo felt a bit afraid but laughed it off thinking that the latter is too shy to tell her worries.

"It's about Miyeon right? I kinda heard you earlier." Jisoo said that caught Lisa's attention.

"Bastard." Lisa groaned.

"So tell me what happened between the two of you."

"Why are you so eager to know the details between us?"

"Is it bad to cared and be worried about you? I've known you for 10 years, and I can easily read you also." Jisoo stated making the latter to sighed again.

"I just got shocked when Miyeon said those words that I wished I wouldn't heard anymore." Lisa admitted and glanced at Jisoo, who's looking at her with worriedness.

"I already promised to myself that I wouldn't leaved them but It's still hurt right here." Lisa pointed at her chest where her heart is placed.

"Why?"

"I feel hurt knowing she can't trust me enough, I know I left them for my own sake, but I don't want myself to get hurt anymore. And now that I came back, why do I still feel hurt and guilty by my own decision? I know I should be happy of seeing them but I don't have the reason to be happy, knowing that I've maked them wait a lot. But what can I do about it? their sadness are far more above than my feelings for Irene."

The words of the younger break Jisoo's heart knowing that Lisa is still feeling guilty and couldn't even help the latter with it.

Jisoo moved to her position and wrapped her arms around the latter which made Lisa to feel a bit calm and at ease.

"You can't blame Miyeon nor Irene about it, you left them with a hole in their heart and you left because you couldn't handle the pain that you're feeling. If I'm in their shoes, I would also felt the same. No words can express how hurt they are, no objects can explain how much they suffered and feel lonely. They held each other arms so they can continue their life and not let theiselves to fall out in the darkness." Jisoo responded carefully, not wanting to hurt their maknae's pride.

"Hn."

"You look like a book, with a different perspective."

"Excuse me?"

"Yourself is like a book, good people can read your words and understand the meaning behind it, but when it comes to bad people, all they see is a book that is empty and a blank pages." Jisoo explained, thanking god for giving her a brain.

"When did you became smart?" Lisa asked, having a small smile on her lips that Jisoo didn't noticed.

"Everyone is smart, some people just used their brains when they have to."

"Makes sense."

"But hey do you believe on the legendary myths that everyone believes at?" Jisoo asked.

"Myths? it's too childish." Lisa said, clearly not impressed.

"Have you ever heard of the legendary myth that is known as the 'Red String of Fate'?" Jisoo asked, shaking Lisa's shoulder excitedly.

"What kind of myth is that?"

"They said that this is a invisible thread that is connected on two person's pinky finger, and no matter how hard the place, time, or circumstances they faced, the thread would never break." Jisoo explained, successfully got the younger's attention again.

"Invisible thread?" Lisa asked, slowly being interested.

"Yeah, this thread symbolizes the faith, protection, good luck, strength, especially connection. This is most likely similar to a western myth called soulmate."

"And you believe in those?" Lisa rolled her eyes, thinking that the myth is too childish and annoying.

"Ofcourse I am! I met Rosé because of that red strings, a thread that is the reason for me and Rosé to be connected on each other."

"I'm not gonna believe on that, it's too childish." Lisa said and stood up, wanting to leave the terrace already.

"I didn't say that you need to believe them, I'm just telling how this strings can help you to see you happiness. Who knows that person is just roaming around on your surroundings." Jisoo smirked, looking at Lisa who's back are facing her and is already near at the door.

"Stop dragging some person that I don't know, my feelings for Irene never changed, and no one can meddle with it." Lisa said before leaving the terrace and a smirking Jisoo.

'Irene huh? let's change it.' Jisoo thought, before facing the view again.

Lisa on the other hand, finally arrived on her bed and is currently staring at the ceiling, thinking the person that Jisoo mentioned.

She want to brushed off the topic but she couldn't help but to feel doubtful and cautious on what Jisoo has said.

It's seems like the topic is making her doubting her loved for Irene.

"Why would I even thinked about those? fucking annoying." Lisa groaned before closing her eyes, falling asleep completely.