Chapter 2: My Bitter Farewell

I didn't proofread, sorry in advance.

Enjoy!

~~

2010
....

Third Person's POV

(Incheon International Airport)

The day has come and a farewell will begun, the two couldn't hide their tears anymore as they see their bestfriend who's looking at them with a smile, a smile that their parents can understand.

A smile that holds a two meaning.

Sadness and regret.

Lisa couldn't bare to see her unnies crying for her sudden departure but she know that it's for the best.

She want to forget this feelings and moved on.

"My daughter, are you ready?" Lucy asked as she put her left hand on her daughter's back and rubbed it softly.

"Yes mom." Lisa could only nod at her mother and approached the two crying little girl.

"Hey unnies..." Lisa is immediately greeted by a strong hug of Miyeon and Irene, she couldn't think straight and was stunned by it, but she knows that all she could do was to hugged them back.

"Are you really sure about this? are you really gonna leave us here?" Miyeon sobbed on Lisa's shoulder, making the clothes to be wet.

"I'm sorry." What Lisa said makes the two to cried more, their parents could only looked at them with pity and sadness on their eyes.

"What if you broke the promise Lisa? promises are meant to be broken and you know that!" Irene said as she and Miyeon pulled out of the hug.

"I will comeback but not now, I hope you can understand it Irene unnie." Lisa said and clutched the bag that is comfortably laying on her shoulder.

"I don't believe you." Irene said.

"Then don't believe on me unnie, I'm not forcing you to believe me. I'm just being honest on the promise that I said to the both of you." Lisa said and approached the two.

"I will wait for you to return, take care and make sure to stay healthy okay?" Miyeon said and wrapped her small arms on the taller's neck.

"Copy that unnie, I'm going to missed you the most." Lisa said and laid her arms on Miyeon's waist, the smaller girl blushed at Lisa's words and it got noticed by her own parents.

"I think our daughter has a thing for our little Limario right hon?" David asked and nudged his wife.

"I'm pretty sure she had a feelings for her, it's already based on her blushing cheeks." Isabela said and laughed at her daughter's face, who is currently hugging Lisa until now.

The two girls pulled out on their hug and smiled to each other and do their own handshake making their parents to laughed. After doing the handsake, Lisa finally approached Irene who just looked outside on the entire time.

"Unni-" Lisa was cutted off when a pair of arms are strongly wrapped around her torso and a small face that is currently hiding underneath her chin.

"Don't go, please." With that, Irene finally let those remaining tears on her eyes to fall.

"I'm sorry." All Lisa can do is to apologized over and over again eventhough she want to stay with them, she couldn't let those feelings to grow more.

"Lisa..."

"I know I know unnie and I'm sorry about it, I didn't decide this because I want to, it's because I have to." Lisa said and pulled out from the hug and go towards her parents, who's talking to the four elders.

"Mom.." Lisa tugged her mother's sleeve who only looked down at her, and she also saw the sadness that is currently painted on her mother's eyes.

"We will wait for you guys, especially to you Lisa." Alice said and hugged the little Manoban and pecked her forehead.

"Let's play baseball after you came back, little one!" Ryan pulled out his pinky finger and Lisa immediately attached her pinky on it, making the both of them to laughed.

"Young masters, the plane is already here." A man that is wearing a black suit said, with the other mens behind him.

The three Manoban's said their farewell to the others and before Lisa can entered the private plane, she took a one last glance to her two bestfriend who's also looking back at her, eventhough they're far away from each other.

Lisa flashed a smiled and completely go inside as the flight attendant closed the door.

The plane took off and the two girls could only do was to take a look at the moving plane that is slowly meeting the sky.

But there's one thing that came to their mind...

Their bestfriend leave the two of them.

And Miyeon knew that Lisa will comeback, she need to believed on her. Eventhough promises are meant to be broken, Lisa would never break a promise that she spilled.

She's not a Manoban for nothing.