Chapter 3: The Arrival

I didn't proofread, sorry in advance.

Enjoy!

~~

2020
[Present Time]
....

Irene's POV

It's been 10 years since I last saw her, and it fucking hurts. I know Miyeon is here but I still feel empty knowing my other bestfriend is not here with me.

Our farewell was not good unlike her little exchange hug with Miyeon, and I feel a little bit guilty for making it seems like she's really leaving me.

And she fucking did.

She left us.

At first she always call us or sometimes wrote a letter for me and Miyeon, telling that she's doing good on Melbourne. But not until those sweet gesture of Lisa suddenly vanished and that's when I realized that not all people can stay on what they are before.

I realized that we trully lost our gentle and sweet Lisa.

I was cut off on my thought when Miyeon barged in on my room while wearing a uniform, damn I forgot it's our first day of class.

"Dress up unnie, I'll just wait outside." She said and normally walked out of my room, pretending that she didn't barged in like an FBI.

I go towards the bathroom and quickly turn on the shower as my mind wonder off to Lisa again. I don't know but everytime I thinked of her, the pain in my heart is getting stronger.

I want her to comeback but at the same, I don't want to. I don't want to faced her after years of missing her and I can imagine seeing her on the airport smiling, as if she didn't make me suffer for missing her presence and her scent.

Fuck you Lisa.

...

Third Person's POV
(Incheon International Airport)

On the other hand, five girls can be seen walking through the hallway of the airport with a bunch of men behind them and holding their luggages. But one particular girl can be seen wearing a poker face as she recalled the painful farewell that she did.

"This is such a drag, I don't want to come back here." A girl with a face who's similar to ostrich said while puffing her cheeks.

"Then go back to Melbourne, why are you even here in the first place?" Another girl said with her thick aussie accent as she cling to the mentioned girl, who's face are still remained blank.

"To see her ex again, the ex who leaves her for the sake of it's homophobic father." A girl who's face are kinda similar to a bear added.

"But in the end, she still loved that little bunny." A girl with a heart shaped lips said as she noticed the youngest among them knitted it's eyebrow after hearing the word "bunny".

"Are you okay?" The heart shaped lips girl said and wrapped her arms on the black haired girl.

"Yeah, just got a jetlag." The black haired girl lied and look on the other way, not daring to look at the four pair of eyes that is currently looking through her soul.

"Ehem I smell love, right Jeongyeon?" The bear girl faked coughed and even grabbed her neck to demonstrate how she coughed.

"Fuck off Seulgi." The heart shaped girl glared at the bear who immediately hide onto Jeongyeon's back.

"Why so serious Jisoo unnie?" The second youngest among them asked but the latter just ignore her and focused her attention to the black haired girl.

"Hey Rosie! we found a waffle store near the exit and I think the waffle is calling you!" Seulgi said and grabbed Rosé with them after sensing that something's wrong.

"YAH STOP DRAGGING ME, I'M GOING TO TRIPPED YA KNOW?!"

Once the three left, the remaining two just continue walking and not even daring to say a word.

"I miss the two of them." The black haired girl coldly said but Jisoo could also hear the sadness on it's tone.

"I know you do but atleast considered us that we're also here for you, stop hiding your feelings with that stupid cold and poker image of yours!" Jisoo said as they both get on the limousine that is waiting for them.

"I'm sorry unnie, I just can't help it."

"Can't help what? that you're still hurting? for fuck sake the five of us have known each other for 10 years! and you're too fucking obvious on your sadness." Jisoo interrupted making the black haired girl to sighed and look outside the window.

"My feelings for her is still not fading, I've tried everything I can but this stupid feelings can't be stopped." The black haired girl fired back and glared at the latter with a fire that can be seen on her eyes.

"I'm tired of you bullshit, you said you'll forget about her for the sake of you friendship but why did you let your heart win?!" Jisoo said.

"IT'S BECAUSE I CAN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT KIM!" The black haired girl shouted and the whole car feel into a deep silent.

"I don't want to argue with you anymore, you came back for them but you still didn't changed." Jisoo said and saw the three girls marching on their way with a bunch of waffles on their hands.

"I do know about that." The black haired girl coldly said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Hmm, but there's only one thing that I need to tell you." Jisoo said and leaned her head on the sofa.

"What is it?"

"Better fixed yourself together, Lisa."