Chapter 4: First Day Of School

I didn't proofread, sorry in advance.

Enjoy!

~~

2020
[Present Time]
....

Miyeon's POV

We've finally arrive at the university and we're currently on our way to the gymnasium since the student council president along with the chairman of this school are having a welcome speech for the transferees.

"Dude you okay?" I look to my side to see Soojin looking at me worriedly, I forgot to mention that I made some friends eversince she left us, and same goes to Irene unnie.

"Yeah, just thinking of something." I said as we took a seat on the front row and I see Irene unnie with her four other friends, who's happily waving at us and we returned back the gestures.

"You're still thinking of her again?" Soyeon asked making me sighed, they really read my mind so easily, I feel like an open book.

"I can't help it, I want to brushed her off on my mind but I can't." I said and combed my hair using my fingers.

"We know unnie, but always remember that we're always here for you." I smiled as Yuqi and Shuhua came to my side and hugged my arms like a child.

"But aren't you're going to feel mad when she came back?" Minnie asked and that made me my smile to dropped.

Would I be ready to face her? no, ofcourse not.

Am I going to be mad at her for not letting us to see her 10 years ago? I don't know.

"I-I can't answered that."

"You're too weak for her Miyeon unnie." I look to my right side to see Shuhua glaring at me like a baby wolf who's watching her prey, but I guess she's right. I'm too weak for Lisa.

I admit that I'm still weak and whipped for her but who am I to blame myself?

After all this time, my feelings for her still remained and it's growing more as days passed by. I still hold on to her promise that she will come back, but part of me tell otherwise.

When will you notice me? when will you notice that I loved you eversince we're 10 years old?

I know it's wrong to catch a feelings for your bestfriend and I can't blame my heart about it. I mean dude, Lisa is a chic magnet afterall.

But I think she would never look at me the way she looked at Irene unnie, yes I know everything.

Her little secrets, I know everything about it.

And I know where am I putting myself at, if she came back, I'll help her to Irene unnie, even if it will hurt me in the end.

"Let's just stop...talking about her, please?" I begged and to my relief they agree and focused their attention on the stage as the chairman and the student council president are already standing in the front.

"Good afternoon everyone, I'm Lee Jieun, the student council president of M University and I hope you guys will follow all the laws and rules that the councils will announced. I hope everyone will have a good friendship with each other and I hope you guys can achieve your dream! Thank you." Ms. Lee bowed and the students clapped their hands, some are even shouting.

The Chairman cleared his throat and everyone became silent. But wait he looks familiar though, I feel like I've seen him somewhere. I look to Irene unnie to see her squinting her eyes at the Chairman, I guess she felt familiar on him too.

"Hello everyone my name is Park Youngchul and I'm assigned to replace the current Chairman for some reason, but I'll do my best for this university and make the students will safe and sound. We will do our best to make the students of M University to be happy aswell, but we will not tolerate those who crossed the lines and get out of hand. But like what I said, we will make sure that you guys are in safe hand. And to our dear students, it's a pleasure to meet you guys again and also to our dear transferees, WELCOME TO THE COLLEGE LIFE OF M'S UNIVERSITY!!" The co-Chairman ended his speech with a encourage words and cheerful smile, making the students to clapped their hands.

The students get their bags and go to their respective rooms and I'm still here along with my friends who's planning to skipped the class. I look to the right side to see Irene unnie with her friends.

"IRENE UNNIE!" I shouted and go towards her direction, my friends are following me behind.

"What is it Yeon?"

"I think I already met Mr. Park before but I'm not sure if he's the one that I'm thinking about." I said, and I swear I saw her swiftly move her heads towards me. That's creepy.

"Yeah, but wait don't you think Mr. Park is also the man who always guard Lisa before? I mean he could be the man earlier, since he's the right hand of uncle Marco." Irene unnie explained making me to widened my eyes, how come I did not think of it? God.

"U-unnie there might be a chance that Lisa already came back?" I stuttered and she quickly glared at me and shaked her head.

"Just because he's the one who always guard Lisa before, that doesn't mean that Lisa will gonna came back. I don't want to suffer anymore Miyeon, I've been suffering for 10 years. I'm tired of this fucking promise, it's a whole bullshit." Irene unnie said and I saw that she wiped her tears secretly before walking outside along with her friends.

"That was deep..." Yuqi said and I immediately glared at her, making her to hide behind Soyeon.

"Lisa will came back, I know her." I said to myself and punched my chest slightly.

"But what if she don't? you didn't saw her for the past 10 years and people tend to change during those years." Soojin asked making us to turned silent.

What if she really change? what if she don't came back? what is she just lied to us so that it can lessen the pain? What if she's not the Lisa that we all know? What if it's all just an act?

"No she will come back, she promise-"

"BUT PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN CHO MIYEON!"

"AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT, IF SHE COME BACK THEN SHE WILL FUCKING COME BACK AND IF SHE DON'T THEN I'LL FIND HER, ALL BY MYSELF!" I shouted and I saw they got shocked knowing that I'm the calmest and barely get mad, but they can't blame me.

After all those fucking years, I became strong and I'll not let myself to fall for my stupid thoughts.

Even if she changed, I'll find her and dragged her feet to come back in Seoul,

I promise that.