Chapter 5: I miss you

I didn't proofread.

Enjoy!

~~

2020
-Present Time-

Third Person's POV

The class ended and as usual, the students immediately ran off leaving the teachers dumbfounded. Irene already left the room along with her friends after packing her things, she doesn't even spared a glance on her bestfriend.

Miyeon jump into a conclusion that Irene is still mad about the accident on the gymnasium, but she shaked it off since she also want the older to have a privacy.

"You guys should go first at our usual hangout place, I'll just have to buy something on the convenience store." Miyeon said as she securely locked her locker room.

"Are you sure unnie? Minnie unnie can accompany you." Shuhua said while leaning her head on Soojin.

"No it's fine, I'll just have to buy something."

"Fine, just text us if you are already on your way to our hangout place." Soyeon said and Miyeon just nodded before parting off with her friends.

She get inside on the car and she felt sad that Irene is not beside her on the backseat, but the older girl decide to ride Joy's car instead.

"Mr. Noh, just dropped me infront of the convenience and I'll just walked instead since our hangout place is more near on the store." Miyeon said.

"But young master, Mr. Cho might ge-"

"It's okay I already told him about this, no need to be nervous." Miyeon laughed and she saw Mr. Noh sighed in relief.

After few minute of driving they finally arrived at the store, and the car drove off after Miyeon stepped out. Miyeon is immediately greeted by a chaotic atmosphere on the store, and headed straight on the beverages section.

She open the fridge and immediately took a bunch of chocolate drinks, since the drink reminds her of Lisa and the taste is also delicious.

She was about to closed the fridge when she saw a black haired girl wearing a black oversized hoodie, black pants, white shoes, and black face masked that is going on her direction aswell.

But for some reason, her heart started beating rapidly as the unknown girl are heading towards her way with a piercing gaze on her brown doe eyes.

Miyeon felt intimidated and immediately ran at the cashier leaving the unknown girl who chuckled quitely and followed Miyeon at the counter after buying her favorite chocalate drink.

Once Miyeon finally received the receipt she immediate walked out of the exit but a hand grabbed her wrist in a gentle manner. She turned around only to meet a pair of brown eyes who's looking at her coldly but she could see the longing for someone on it.

"Who the fuck are you?! let me go!" Miyeon tried to pulled out but the girl is very strong and gripped her wrist more tighter. "I said let me go or I'll call the police!"

"Do you seriously can't remember me yeon?" The black haired girl sadly and loosen her grip on Miyeon's wrist.

Miyeon on the other hand are frozen on her spot as she heard the nickname again after 10 years. Only one person called her that but she's still not coming back, or she finally did?

"Tell me who the fuck are you and how do you know that it's a nickname of mine?! only one person knows it!" Miyeon shouted and took a step backwards as the unknown girl walked towards her while holding the edge of her mask.

"I knew that you'll always gonna remember me after I left the two of you." The girl sighed and harshly took of her mask revealing her pale skin, pointed nose, and plump lips. Miyeon covered her mouth in shock as tears started forming on her eyes and loosen the gripped on the plastic.

"S-Stop playing with my feelings you stranger-" Miyeon was cutted off when pair of arms pulled her into a warm hug and Miyeon couldn't hide her emotions anymore as she broke down and cry.

"It's good to be back here and long time no see, Miyeon unnie." Lisa chuckled and tapped Miyeon's back as the girl bailed her eyes out. "W-Why did you came back? Do you know how much I've been waiting for this to happened huh?!" Miyeon sobbed and hugged Lisa more tightly.

"Shh stop crying, I'm already here and I will never ever do the mistakes that I did 10 years ago." Lisa said as she pulled back from the hug but Miyeon hugged her more tightly while snuggling her head on Lisa's neck.

"Y-You should be! God knows how much I miss you!" Miyeon pouted and looked up to see the younger giving her a soft eyes and gentle small smile. "You still haven't changed unnie, you're still the first person who always make me smile." Lisa said and finally hugged her back, but this time her hug is more tightly and warm.

The two decide to stay on that position for a few minutes not giving a care that their drinks might get stolen, but suprisingly Lisa curled up a small smile as she adore the shorted girl that is hugging her like a koala. Her heart started beating rapidly and Miyeon clearly heard it, as her heart is also beating as fast as her.

Their heart are currently in sync and butterflies started to form on Miyeon's smile making her to smile revealing her dimple. Lisa on the other hand, didn't mind her own heart and just let the Miyeon to hugged her.

"Do you have anything to do?" Lisa asked and carried Miyeon's plastic that is full of her favorite drinks. "Well I'm supposed to hangout with my other friends." Miyeon blushed as she thought of Lisa as a girlfriend material.

"Oh is that so? I thought you're free." Lisa sighed sadly. "I just want to hangout with you, only the two of us." She added and started walking while Miyeon is quietly walking beside her.

"How about Irene unnie?" Miyeon blurted out making Lisa to released a sigh on her mask. "I think she's still mad at me." Lisa said.

"To be honest, she is still mad, we even fight earlier at the gymnasium." Miyeon chuckled. "But why?" Lisa asked eventhough she already know the answer.

"Cause we both saw Mr. Park and I jumped into a conclusion that maybe he knows on when are you going to go back, and I guess Irene unnie felt unhappy about it." Miyeon explained. "I guess he's kinda suspicious." Lisa joked and both of them laughed loudly.

Miyeon managed to let Lisa to tagged along with her eventhough the latter is refusing cause her friends might get uncomfortable seeing her there. But Miyeon used her puppy eyes making Lisa to cursed at herself for being too weak when it comes to Miyeon.

They both continue to tell their story that they both missed in the past 10 years, not knowing that someone is watching them inside a car with tears that is falling on it's eyes.