Chapter 6: Meeting New Friends

I didn't proofread, and sorry for being MIA, I promise to update more.

Enjoy!

~~

2020
[Present Time]
....

Third Person's POV

The two finally arrived at the hangout place, and both of them really do missed each other a lot. The way Lisa intertwined her hands with Miyeon and the way Miyeon cling to her arm say it all.

"Is this an abandoned building? It looks quiet spacious to be a hangout place." Lisa said as they're walking through the hallway leading to the stairs.

"Yeah it is, our hangout place is on the rooftop." Miyeon said making Lisa to form an 'O' shape on her mouth behind her masked.

The two quietly reached the rooftop and all they could hear is a deep laughed and high pitched voice that seems to be bickering.

"YAH YUQI GET BACK HERE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!" The high pitched voice said making Lisa to flinched. "I LOVE YOU TOO HAHAAHHAAH" The deep voice said and laughed.

"HERE I COME KICKING THE DOOR!"

But unexpectedly, the room turned into a silence once Miyeon kicked the door making it to look like a hopeless object. The younger behind her just stared at her in amusement.

"YAH YOU DON'T HAVE TO KICKED THE DOOR LIKE THAT." A girl with a mole under her eye shouted as they all ran towards Miyeon, still not noticing Lisa because she's hiding on the shadow, and her black clothes is not really helping at all.

"You don't know how loud Yuqi and Shuhua's voice are!" Miyeon retorted back but the smallest among them noticed something.

"Unnie I thought you go to the convenience store? but why are you not carrying anything?" Soyeon asked making Miyeon to turned her heads towards Lisa, who's still hiding in the shadows.

"I forgot to tell you guys that I bring someone." Miyeon said and pulled Lisa beside her while the five girls are staring at the black haired girl suspiciously.

"Oh my fucking god Miyeon why are you bringing a stranger on our hangout place?" Minnie asked.

"She's not a stranger, she's actually my childhood bestfriend!" Miyeon retorted and smacked Minnie's head.

"Mind if you introduce yourself to us?" Soyeon asked making the black haired girl to nodded and took of her masked.

"I'm Lisa, nice to meet you." Lisa said coldly since she's not used to talked with a stranger.

The five girls gawked at the sight infront of them when Lisa take of her masked, revealing her clan's perfect genes. Yuqi and Minnie blushed at the sight, Shuhua has big smiled that is plastered on her face, Soojin is smiling from ear to ear, while Soyeon felt intimidated by Lisa's cold attitude and piercing gaze.

"N-Nice to meet y-you too, I'm Y-Yuqi." Yuqi lend her hand for a handshake and Lisa gladly held it, noticing the five girls are avoiding her stares.

"Sorry for scaring you." Lisa said softly and glared at Miyeon who's laughing at the scene.

"Stop laughing and help me." Lisa whispered, clearly uncomfortable on the stares that she's receiving on the five girls.