Who is he?

Kyoka Jiro is a 16 year old girl with a quirk (A power manifested at the age of four) that give her unique earlobes which extend out as earphone jacks. thus being the name of her quirk "earphone jack." she had short violet hair and a bored look in her eyes. She had a slim body with a small chest which she is not to fond of. she hated her body. It made her feel like she would never find love in her life.

She was walking from her school to home giggling because of what had happened on their first day.

"Ok here are the results. Remember last place get expelled." stated Mr.Aizawa her teacher.

She looked to see Minrou Mineta at last place.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO I never even got to touch any boobs yet!!!" mineta complained

"Oh and no one is getting expelled. but just for that mineta im expelling you anyways."

Her laughter was short lived with a pay back of karma as she was forced into an alley way by a strong person. He pushed her up against the wall. She tried to struggle, she kicked him in the groin and she tried to run but was pinned down and pushed back up against wall.

She tried to scream for help but she couldn't. It must've been his quirk. She could tell he had bad sexual intentions. She started to tear up as she struggled but he was to strong. He pushed his hands up and under her shirt and bra as the other grabbed her pants and started pulling it down.

'No.no.no.' She thought she was going to loose something she didn't want to loose yet. Not here. she closed her eyes and heard a thud and when heard that she felt freed from the push against the wall.

On quick instinct she quickly pulled up her pants. She quickly looked around after hearing a second thud. She saw a man with his shirt off and the man that attacked her fighting. The man with no shirt looked very skilled every move he dodged and he seemed well fit. he had green hair and a Very large and visible glowing tattoo on his back that looked like it resembled a person with a trident on a throne and horns. She heard a second thud but she was watching the fight closely and noticed he swung so fast that there was an after image and the guy knocked out. The shirtless man looked over to her and walked closer. And what she noticed as he got closer that she wasn't seeing a man but she was seeing a boy her age. He was roughly about 10 inches smaller though. The too locked eyes.

He had an emerald eye and a darkish green eye green hair and dark forest green outlines. he was buff and had scars on the front of his body that looked like they been there for a while.

"Hey you ok?" He said coldly." You have a name?" he asked

"Y-yea im ok don't worry my name is Kyoka Jiro. You?" She responded and asked the greenette for his name.

"Not to sadden you but, I refuse to tell you my name because I probably wont be around for long. But who knows. If we cross paths again I will tell you my name." he said as he turned around and walked away.

She could only wonder about him on her way back home and she made sure she was on high alert.

Meanwhile while this scuffle was happening

"So Aizawa have you expelled any students this year. If so how many?" A mouse polar bear oppossum like creature asked. The name of this creature is "Nezu". He is the principle of a school called U.A high. The same school Kyoka Jiro goes to. his quirk is High specs. He is an animal who is completely more intelligent than humans. Right now his IQ his higher than Einstein.

"Only one today. Every other student impressed me today they all have excellent quirks." Aizawa responded to the High specs chimara.

"I see so you will be taking in that student who passed all the recommendations test who wanted to be in your class but, refuse if the class was full?" The mouse put both hands on table.

"I guess so. I've contacted him earlier and sent him the clothes that he would need for U.A. I asked to see if I could get in touch with relatives but he said that he lives alone wandering around the district. If Im being honest. I might take him in to actually give him a hand. A place to live" Aizawa said sternly.

"Hmmm well that would help to make the situation better. Alright he will be arriving tomorrow I suppose so you will have a chance to talk with him about it. do you know any information about him?" The white furred animal asked of the tired man with a scarf.

"Um. Yea his name Is Izuku. Just Izuku he said he hated his surname so he got rid of it. His quirk? Darkness manifestation. It says he can turn body parts into a destructive darkness which can take form of anything. Though the draw back is that if he uses it to much it will consume him and enrage his body. height 142 centimeters. and thats all I know regarding this paper he gave me." Aizawa stated." He does sound interesting though. I dare say im excited for his arrival." Aizawa continued

"Well thats a first isn't it. Well then you may leave to go to your home for the day." Nezu said as he got up from his seat amd out the door. Aizawa followed and they parted ways.

Its yo boi author chan with another story. Yes another one. Before you ask YES i am still continuing with my other stories. Expect for "shade!jiro" that one can burn. but yea I realized that I needed a small break from the two stories to break my writers block😌.