Final Exams

(A/N Ok so i am skipping the internship arc because 'plot' and it serves no real purpose if i write it down plus stain has another role in this story. The sins separate for a few days for the internships and Izuku interns with Aizawa. Just an fyi)

Everyone was at school after the internships.

"Ok guys I hope you guys learned a-lot from your internships because Final exams are coming up. and if you fail you wont be able to go to the training camp we have planned for you."Aizawa said while the class talked about it.

"I barely studied!!" Kaminari said panicking while Mina was laughing. Kaminari ranked 20 and Mina ranked 19 on midterms.

"I think i did fine Though I do need to work harder." Kirishima said he ranked 10

"Yea but you can do better you are a sin after all same for you tokoyami. But I cant say Im not proud." Izuku said he ranked 1 while tokoyami ranked 9.

"easy for you to say you ranked 1 and Yaoyorozu ranked 2." said hanta sero who ranked 17th.

"Yea can you help us study?" asked Ochaco who ranked 13th.

Izuku was about to refuse when his love life came up to him. "bae I know I did rank 7th but I do need help with quadratic equations." Kyoka asked of her boyfriend. Izuku couldn't refuse so he agreed. "Yea ok ill teach you, But it has to be at Momo's house. Momo! that good with you?" Izuku asked of the goddess sin. "Yes of course Captain. Momo said while giving everyone her address.

Time skip BTYB Momo and Izuku helping class one 1-A study.

It was time to take the practical side of the test. Everyone already took the written exams and now they are standing in front of the teachers.

"Ummm why are all the teachers here?" asked Denki Kaminari. The Nezu popped out of Aizawa's scarf. "Thats because your opponents are us as the teachers. But please view us as villains.

"WHAT!!!!" Everyone but the sins shouted they weren't worried at all.

"Isnt that a little unfair? Kero." Tsuyu questioned. "Actually its highly appropriate. I mean we just were in a run in with Villains and we dealt with the situation but, That doesn't mean that those were the only ones." Izuku responded to Tsuyu which made sense. "Yes that is exactly the reason now let us address the teams.

Hanta sero, Hitoshi Shiso, and Koji koda vs. Midnight

Tooru Hakagure and Mezo Shoji vs. Snipe

Yuga Aoyama and Ochaco Uraraka vs. 13

Tenya Iida and Mashiaro Oijro vs. Powerloader

Mina Ashido and Denki Kaminari vs. Nezu

Tsuyu Asui and Rikido Satou vs. Ectoplasm

Yaoyorozu raised her hand." Excuse me I didn't hear you say my name. and why does sero's team get three" She said. "Oh right. Your team consist of You, Kyoka Jiro, Izuku Aizawa, Katsuki bakugo, Shoto todoroki, Fumikage Tokoyami, and Ejiro Kirishima. and you are fighting Me, Cementoss, present Mic, annnndd-." Aizawa was interrupted by something jumping down. "Me!!! and we will not be wear restraints like the rest." All might said expecting to see faces of worry in the sins faces but to see confidence in their faces sent shivers down his spine.

Time skip BTYB chibi-Izuku and the other sins discussing a plan.

It was the sins turn to fight. It was a large open field. Good for a well placed fight. The sins knew that they couldn't run Cementoss would make it difficult for them and if not All Might is only a little slower than Izuku. they were walking and then. "YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Present Mic yelled into his speaker and the sound waves this the sins. Izuku endured it then grabbed a stick and yelled. "FULL COUNTER!!" which sent the sound wave back to its user at double strength but it broke the stick. "Momo make me a poll so just incase that happens again." Momo made the poll and gave it to izuku.