Overwhelming Violence Part 2

Last time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HAHAHAHAHA! I am The Ten Commandments' Galand of Truth. Speak any lies in my presence and no matter who you are you will be turned to stone." Everyone looked at Galand with fear. "Now I will pulverize you INTO DUST!" He shouted as he smashed the rock version of pixie-dust into dust.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"HAHAHAHA! First Kill in 9 years! Ha! Been awhile since I've had that feeling. The feeling of the kill. Huh?" Galand peered over his side. "AAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHH." Izuku attacked Galand with a poll that Momo made which Galand blocked with his halberd.

"Oi, Get the hell off our CAPTAIN!" katsuki shouted as he charged at galand with his explosive hands. 'Hmmmm.......Captain? Ahhhhh I see' Galand thought as he saw the dragon symbol around Katsuki's neck. Galand pushed Izuku's attack back with his Halberd and braced and impact from Katsuki. But, before he got an explosion from katsuki he got a punch to the face by Eijiro. "Don't go around thinking you can end lives when we are here!" Ejiro shouted as he punch Galand in the faces. "Damn Straight!" Katsuki shouted as he shot an explosion on Galand's chest.

"HAHAHAHA You actually did it. You brought the sins back! This is going to be fun....... Agghhhhh." Just as galand said that he was hit by soundwaves. apparently Kyoka ran back and grabbed her stereo boots. 'Siren sin of sound eh? hmmmmmmmm......' Galand looks back on how izuku was posed when Galand arrived. He was positioned in front as if he was trying to protect. "I wonder." Galand said as he gripped his Halberd. "HA!" he shouted as he threw it towards Kyoka.

Her life flashed. Then It was met with blood. She looked in front of her to see it pierced Izuku in the middle of the chest. He coughed out blood. Tears started flooding Kyoka's eyes. "I.....Izuku." He chuckled as he pulled the Halberd out. "Galand you missed! But you made a huge mistake!" He shouted. "I guess i'm out of practice after being in a trance for 9 years." Galand responded as a black aura appear from Izuku. It all retracted and symboled above his eye. In a blink of an eye Izuku cut Galand in half.

Everyone looked in awe. "He's not dead yet." Izuku said as Galand pulled himself back together. Everyone looked in fear as he reconnected himself. 'Hmmmm...... Im in a bad position. I didn't know Izuku can get like this. plus. He reformed the sins. I guess I have to use it.' Galand thought as the orb on his chest started glowing.

'Is this his quirk?' Aizawa thought as he came back. Thew orb started showing light and Aizawa activated his quirk at the last second. "CRITICAL!!!! OVER!!!!!!!" but nothing happened. "the hell!?! the hell is this bullshit?!" He then was met with Dark shadow who attacked him. "You talk to much." Tokoyami said as dark shadow was fighting galand.

Galand fended off Dark shadow but was met with Katsuki's Explosions and Shoto's fire. Everyone froze waiting for the next move. Galand then turned around and walked away. "Oi, The hell you think your going-." Katsuki was cut off by izuku. "Stand down Katsuki. Let him go. He wanted us to attack him as he is leaving. But that would emit to much Violent intent luring in the other commandments.

"Very smart izuku...... We meet again. Especially you. Dragon sin of wrath." Galand said as he jumped away. the mark disappeared from Izuku's eyes and he collapsed. 'shit' izuku thought as Kyoka ran to his side with tears in her eyes.

"Izuku? Izuku!" Kyoka shouted his name. "Im.......fine." Izuku said as he stood up and focused his quirk onto the spot where he was pierced and It healed. "See? all better." Izuku said reassuring Kyoka.

The police, The Ambulances, and fire fighters arrived. The fire fighters put out the fires that were caused by Katsuki and Shoto when they were fighting Galand. And the ambulances picked up the sins even the ones who didn't engage much.

When they arrived they the sins were all in the same room. Kyoka, Tokoyami, and Momo were standing. Kirishima accidentally punch galand to hard and he forgot that he was made out of metal so his kind cracked. Katsuki and Todoroki suffered from eachothers burns and Izuku was just pierced through the center of his chest by a halberd.

Then a dog man walked through the door. It was Kanji Tsuragamae. Chief of the police department. "So you seven teenagers are the seven deadly sins. Woof." Tsuragame said. 'did he just woof?' The seven thought in unison. "I have some questions for you. Especially your leader. Which is?" He continued. "Yo." Izuku said referring he is the leader. "But please I dont go by leader I go by Captain." "I see. You know the true difference between leader and captain. Woof." Tsuragame said.

"lets get started. This "Galand" what did his presence feel like." The since reminded themselves of his presence. "His Violent intent was overwhelming it was like.........A mountain." Kyoka said with some shakiness in her voice. The other sins nodded. "I see. Izuku. who is he. Exact details." The dog person turned to Izuku.

"Galand is the commandment of truth of the ten commandments. If you intentionally lie in his presence then you will be turned to stone. But that isn't his only title." All the others look at him. "Before he became a commandment he was a sin. To be precise he was the dragon sin before Katsuki. I new him because he and my dad were best friends. he was like an uncle." Izuku said looking up.

"He never intentionally wanted to become evil. He wanted revenge. After All Might took everything from the sins when he became. You know All Might. He had a grudge but didn't want to become a villain. When my father asked him to become a commandment, he refused and called my father insane and left.....I have no Idea what triggered it but he came back and changed his mind. I remember the name of the commandments but I only know my fathers and galands curse." The other sins looked at him with shock.

"Galands quirk is critical strength. Basically it increases his strength as a battle goes on but the draw back is that he gets excited and tends to make more mistakes than he does." Izuku looked at the police chief. "so who is your father? Woof." He asked. "Zeldris . Commandment of piety. The Demon sin before me.