Entering 'Galand'

(This will be a short chapter that fixes on Galand's backstory because he will be a significant character in the future. Galand isn't a character of mine nor are the ten commandments my characters. They are originally from Seven Deadly sins which I suggest you watch.)

Galand arrived to where the other commandments were at. They were located on a mountain.

"Galand. What happened to your face?" A girl with pink hair floating on dark matter said. "Ha Ha. Very funny melascula." Galand responded. "Im serious. Your face is dented." Galand rubbed the right cheek of his armor. "Shit. That kid really did pack a punch." Galnd said putting his arm down.

"Galand. Tell me did you actually do it?" A boy in wrapped in vines said. "No. No I didn't Gloxinia." Galand said stabbing his Halberd into the ground and sitting.

"But Zeldris. I do say Im impressed. He did it." Galand said looking back at Zeldris with his green eye. "Dont tell me." "Yes. And they are quiet formidable too." Galand said as he pointed at his dent. "This wasn't made by your whippersnapper son. No. It was made by a Red haired kid. He seemed to be the sin of Loyalty." After he said that he put him arm down. 'Hmmm the old days. I sure miss those golden hours.' He thought.

Flashback BTYB Chibi Galand chugging a barrel of booze. (Yes I mean barrel as in the large wooden cylinder)

 (Yes I mean barrel as in the large wooden cylinder)

Yea thats Galand. And pink hair girl is melascula

"Galand." a man who appears to be Zeldris before the commandments began said. "Hmmm?" Galand hummed in response.

"Join me. We will create a group of evil deities to kill All Might and take revenge on him." Zeldris said. "What?! Hell no! You are Insane!"Galand shouted as he left the building.

He was walking around. 'The hell? was Zeldris just talking about saving the world?! The fuck?' Galand looked up to see a bug screen to see that All Might is doing an interview.

'Shouldn't he be doing his job? Patrolling cities to defend? Damn him. Money, fame thats all they want. The only reason he brought us under is because he is humorous and knocks all the villains back into the shadows in one punch.' Galand thought as he turned the corner.

He turned another corner and walked up a hill. 'Im just going to visit my family. Havent seen Zizi in a whil-.' "WHAT THE FUCK!" His thoughts were interrupted when he saw his family hime being burned to the ground.

"SHIT!"  Galand ran toward the house and started pulling out all the burning wood and scorching hot stone. Then he saw it.

His love life and child. Burnt skeletons. (No his wife and child are human. Galand is too a human its just that he changed.) He started screaming. "DAMN YOU ALL MIGHT!" He could've saved them. But no he was doing an interview. Money, fame, thats all they care about.

Galand then arrived back at the Hide-out. "Galand. Have you changed your mind?" Zeldris said looking at him with his back turned. "I got nothing to loose." Galand repiled.

End Flashback.

"Damn that All Might......... He is lucky he wasn't there."