The U.S.J Incident (Beserk Incident)

Today was school again and was the day class 1-A will be taking a trip to the U.S.J.

"Ok class settle down, know you are all excited to go to the U.S.J. But, remember this is for hero training. We will be assisted by one or two more pro heros. So, put on your Costumes or P.E uniforms I dont care. Just meet me at the buses when you are done." Aizawa informed as he started to walk out.

TIME SKIP BTYB Chibi-Izuku carrying all of Chibi-Class 1-A

Everyone was at the bus Izuku and Kyoka being the last ones to get on the bus meaning that there were 2 seats left next to eachother.
Kyoka called window seat and she took it. The bus ride was about 30 minutes long so they had some time.

"Hey Izuku. You know I always speak my mind. Kero." Izuku looked over at Tsuyu when she said that. "Ok. what is it?" "How are you so small but strong? Kero."Tsuyu asked. "Honestly I got it from my dad He is roughly my size still. Well at least from the last time I saw him. Plus when you train since you were 4 you can get like that. It wasnt harsh or anything its been in the family line. Though I am the first to use Full Counter and Counter Vanish because of my mother so yea." Everyone looked at Izuku in awe but seven people who already knew.

After a bit Izuku felt at weight on his shoulder. He looked to see Kyoka fell asleep on his shoulder. He didn't mind so he put his head on hers and fell asleep. Which Momo and Mina did take a picture of.

They got to the U.S.J they entered to see 13 the space hero. He was explaining the U.S.J when Izuku felt a bad feeling but he shook it off but didn't leave him off guard. 13 was about to finish explaining when a black mist appeared in the center of area. "Whoa they even have fake villains!" Kaminari shouted in excitement.

Aizawa turned around to see them he put his goggles on. "Stay back those are real villains! 13, Izuku protect the others!" Aizawa shouted running down the stairs to fight the villains.

"Shit Iida you need to run to the main campus and get the other pros." Izuku shouts getting a nod of agreement to everyone. Iida was about to argue but he saw the seriousness in Izuku's eyes. He started running towards the exit but the purple mist came out of no where as if it warped there. "Where do you think your going." The mist said in a disoriented voice as It expanded its self and caught almost everyone in a mist making them warp to other areas. But, doing that and something else to a single person.

Izuku was under water passed out when Tsuyu grabbed him and brought him on the boat along with shinso. "What the hell its only been 2 weeks since we started U.A i wasnt expecting this." Shinso said as he got up He and Tsuyu noticed that Izuku hasn't got up yet. "Hey Izuku get up." Shinso said nudging him. Izuku slowly risen but he seemed different. There was a mark on the left side of his body that looks like its made out of his quirk. His face was expressionless with eyes that didn't seem to blink and the color changed from green to a dark purple. "Hey Izuku are you ok? Kero." Tsuyu said to response.

Izuku then proceeded to jump of the boat and punch the water making it whirlpool and He jumped off somewhere. Tsuyu quickly jumped off the boat with Shinso being pulled off by her tongue.

"Crap. Let her go!" Kaminari shouted at a villain along with Yayorozu who had Kyoka by the throat with a knife. "Oh? in that case it will be your life, Her life, or this girls life." so what will it be ki-gawk. A blur suddenly appeared behind the man and somehow cut the back of his neck killing him.

There was a lot pf dust clouds but when they cleared the three noticed and realized who it was. "Captain?! How did y-." Yayorozu cut herself off when she saw all the dead bodies and Izuku's expressionless face and his mark. Izuku proceed to walk towards Kyoka. "C-Captain? I-Its m-me."

Izuku bent down and they were face to face. " *sniff sniff sniff*" Izuku sniffed her as if he is trying to Identify her. Kyoka calmed down for some reason and put her hand on his cheek. Izuku still having an expressionless face moved his head in it as if he was nuzzling it. This gave Kyoka a sigh of relief and a blush.

Izuku got up and motioned his arm upwards and a bird like wing appeared on it made out of his quirk. He flapped it and he was gone. when the smoke cleared he left a large moat around where the three are. "so ummm how are we going to get across." Kaminari said as both Kyoka and Himself look at Yayorozu,

Izuku was going around killing every villain until he came across plaza where Aizawa was being beaten into a pulp by birdhead boy. Izuku then brings up both of his arms and turns them into larger hands with claws.

 Izuku then brings up both of his arms and turns them into larger hands with claws

Izuku then grabs the Nomu and slams him to the ground. Izuku then channels all the darkness into one arm to form a large blade which he struck down on the Nomu cutting it half. The Nomu then Regenerated which surprised everyone else but Izuku who still has an expressionless face. "Nomu,Kill him." Shigarki said as Nomu punched Izuku in the face. "Nomu was made to kill All Might. He has Shock absorption, Hyper regeneration, Recoil resist a-." Shigarki was cut off when he saw Izuku literally hitting so fast that his arms and hands couldnt even be seen and holes were being made into Nomu. Izuku then punched it in the face making its head fly off.

"You, You killed Nomu! You cheated. YOU CH-." shigarki was cut off when Izuku impaled him from afar with one arm and Impaled Kurogiri with the other. They both fell and died to blood loss.

Izuku then proceed to walk towards the stair and there lied everyone. He walked towards Kyoka who was sitting down. She had some tears in her eyes because she was happy that he came back. Izuku then crouched in front of her and she put her and hand on his cheek. He then laid his he there and a started nuzzling it. then he closed his eyes. The mark disappeared and his face lost the expressionlessness it had.

Izuku slowly opened his eyes to see Kyoka. "Hey Kyoka!" he said as Kyoka kissed him which he didn't expect but he went with it. They broke away then realizing that everyone saw. Kyoka had a red face. And Izuku didn't even have a hint of red. Everyone was congratulating them but the most happy were the rest of the Sins.

Kyoka's face was still but got even redder a red that wasn't even possible. When Izuku.Grabbed .Her .Boob. "Uhh C-Captain...." Kyoka said with her impossible red face. Izuku then let go of her boob.

(Btw No Kyoka's chest isnt big in this same size as anime. Doesnt mean I dont respect it tho. Kyoka Jiro #1 Waifu)

When the Pro heroes got there they were shocked to see 2 pros badly injured and it got even worse when they saw all the dead bodies of the Villains. After everyone got on main campus the teachers decided to set up dorms so secure the safety of their students Izuku included. The students had to stay in the dorms for 3-4 days as to recover from what happened.