Sports Festival Part 2

So in this sports festival Shinso is replaced by Jiro and Shozaki is replaced by Monama and Jiro and Monama switch fighters. Anyways Enjoy.

After the Calvary battle everyone was looking at their Opponents for the 1v1s. When Monama saw his he froze. He was up against Izuku. "Kendo help..........." Monama said in fear. Kendo looked over at his name and saw he was facing Izuku. "Get over it this was your fault anyway you got him mad. This is karma for poking at a someone else's Insecurities." Kendo snapped and walked away. Izuku was his first match so he need a plan.

while this was happening

Izuku starts to snicker. "Kyoka look at who im fighting next." Izuku said trying to hold back his laughter. "A-and look at him. He is scared shitless." "Izuku try not to hurt him that much." "Fine. Can I at least scare him." Izuku said with a sit eating grin. "Do what you want Captain just make sure you dont break his bones."

Time skip BTYB Chibi-Izuku using his quirk to make giant darkness hands.

Izuku was walking up to the arena. He saw monama and grin. "Yo!" Izuku shouted to no response. "On the left we have the darkness manifesting powerhouse IZUKU AIZAWA!!!!!!" "And on the right we have a smartass quirk copier NEITO MONOMA!!!!!" " Competitors get ready and fight."

Izuku let off a big grin. And started to manifest darkness flowing it off of his body. "Shall we begin Monoma?" Izuku said with a smirk. At this point monoma was scared but got over it and charged at Izuku. Izuku then stopped. Monoma then tried to touch him to activate his quirk but was instantly knocked out. Then Izuku started to recite what he said during Hero vs Villain training. "You know if you apply 10 newtons of force above the forearm area and look at cha boy. Sleepy Night Night."
Everyone roared in excitement surprisingly. He moved so fast he didn't even see them. "IZUKU AIZAWA MOVES ON TO THE NEXT ROUND."

(A/N yes class 1-A know that Aizawa adopted Izuku)

It was then Shoto Todoroki Vs Hanta Sero. You all know what happened if you watched the anime if you haven't watch it now. Sero was instantly frozen by a huge slab of Ice that covered about 30% of the stadium. Then everyone shouted. "NICE TRY!"

Then it was Denki Kaminari Vs Kyoka Jiro. Kaminari was instantly about to charge 1.3 million volts. But then Kyoka stuck her jacks in his ear and started giving him ear abuse until he gave up. The heroes were surprised on how easily she dealt with that fight.

Then was Tenya Iida vs Mei Hastume who literally used Iida as a fucking walking advertisement which I laughed at the first time I saw it. But Iida ended up winning because she did what she wanted and walked out of bounds.

Mina Ashido vs Yuga Aoyoama (am I the only one who thinks about that name and then thinks about Yugi-Oh?) Which Mina dodges all of Aoyoama's Navel Lasers and he ends up getting a stomach ache then she throws acid on his belt then Uppercuts him.

Fumikage Tokoyami vs Momo Yayorozu aka Sin of darkness vs Sin of Creation. This battle was a long one endurance fight. Dark shadow endlessly kept attacking Momo and eventually she got tired and she was knocked out of bounds.

Ejiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu tetsutetsu. It was a boring fight at the most because they had the same quirk so they ended up knocking eachother out which resulted in a tie. Later on they did an arm wrestle and Eijro won because Tetsutetsu's metal deficiency was low. After wards they gave a handshake of manliness

Katsuki bakugo vs Ochaco Uraraka. One word. Ochabuse

It was onto to the quarter fighter rounds and the first match was Izuku vs. Todoroki. Izuku looked over at Todoroki and smiled. "Yo shoto. Dont hold back. Ok?" Izuku said wanting a challenge and wanting Todoroki to get out of his foolish grudge.