Lostvayne

The seven were discharged from the hospital that day. "Captain what are going to do right now?" Eijro asked Izuku as he thought. "You can go visit your families right now see me here tomorrow though ok? Besides We have a whole lotta training to do and Galand showed us how much more we need to train. Another reason you gotta go see your families is because I got make space for the area we are gonna train in." Izuku stated. That last part sent shivers down everyone's spine.

"Ok then well see you around Izuku." Kyoka said leaving for her parents house but as she turned around Izuku was in front of her looking under the skirt she was wearing. "See you around indeed." Izuku said probably referring to her crotch. "Izuku!" She shouted as she hit him across the head. "ow." Izuku said in a quick tone as he moved his head out her skirt.

"Welp see ya." Izuku said walking away. Kyoka's face was redder than Ejiro's hair. Everyone laughed at it because it was funny.

Time skip BTYB Chibu-Izuku looking under Chibi-Kyoka's skirt as her face is red.

"Now where did I put you." Izuku said while looked around a forest. 'I put it around here a few years ago before mom died. It was a code I had to follow.' "Hmmm. Ah I remember now. Izuku walked past a tree with a sword carved into it.

Than ran back and kicked it making the roots pull-out of the ground. "Ha there it is." Izuku said picking up a chest. "Its been a while old buddy." Izuku said while breaking the lock off. He opened it to reveal a blade.

This was his face when he took it out the chest

"Sacred treasure Lostvayne." Izuku said while taking the scabbard out the chest, wrapping it around his waste and putting Lostvayne in it. "Heh. My old man way probably raging trying to find this." Izuku said laughing.

Time skip BTYB Zeldris raging with both hands on his face after spending a week with that stupid puzzle and he couldn't find jack.

Izuku was waiting for the other sins to arrive with Kyoka who was sleeping on his shoulder. That was kinda his fault. He should've picked a specific time.

They waited for about an hour and the rest of the sins showed up last being tokoyami who was having dark shadow issues over apple pie.

They were walking to the training ground Izuku "Made". When an explosion happened. Izuku raised a brow. "Here? Intresting." Izuku Said in excitement smashing his fist into his palm. "Alrighty Cap! How bout we kick some ass before our training." Katsuki said with a vein on his forehead visable. "You already know my answer Katsuki." Izuku said jumping up on a roof. What he saw made his eyes widen.

It was a giant monster that looked like a mountain with moss covered all over it. it had glowing red eyes and and stood about 65-70 meters in height. Its arms were about as long as its body. It started to swing his hands at Izuku which he dodged. "IZUKU!" Kyoka shouted as he was mid-air.

"Its a Great Beast Albion!"  Izuku said as he land there. The albion started charging a blast. "Captain before you ask I dont believe a pole will work on that." Momo said looking at Izuku. "No worries." Izuku said while he took Lostvayne out of his sheath. "The hell you were hiding that?!" Katsuki shouted. "I had the sheath on the whole time i was here man." Izuku responded.

The Albion fired. "Full Counter!" Izuku shouted as the blast went back to the Albions face but it only blasted a hole through its left side of its jaw. It swung its hands and the sins jumped. "You kill an Albion by destroying its core which is found at the center of the chest. Izuku said as the sins start running up its left arm.

The Albion was about to squish Izuku like a fly swatter squishing a fly. Izuku jumped up to dodge and sliced its hand off in one swing worh Lostvayne. 'That blade must be sharp as hell! It just cut that damned things hand off in one swing!' Katsuki thought as the Albion swung its left arm up knocking everyone off. Izuku was still mid-air.

The Albion then grew 5 more limbs pointing at Izuku. "It appears there all going to shoot all at once!" Tokyoami shouted as the limbs started charging a beam. "Does it have intelligence?!" Yaoyorozu shouted. "Thats not good not even captain can deflect that many!" Ejiro also shouted.

Izuku then seem like he phased. Then Kyoka notices something. "Wait a minute............... 5 Izukus ?!?!"

The Beast fired with all five limbs

"FULL COUNTER!" The five shouted in unison hitting all five blast back to the beast disintegrating it.

The clones disappear and the sins run up to him. "Captain your Prick!" Katsuki said knocking him across the head in excitement. "You didn't tell me you had two dam quirks!" Katsuki smiled. "I don't. Its not my quirk." The sins look dumbfounded.

"Its Sacred Treasure Lostvayne's quirk. Physical Clone!" Izuku slashes the air making 4 more verses of himself.

"Izuku are those all real?" Kyoka questioned Izuku devilishly smirked. " I wonder if they are too." The Izukus started to grope Kyoka. 2 were looking under her skirt and the other three were on her back and two of them were touching her boob.

After Izuku was beat across the skull a few ttimes Katsuki and Kyoka . the seven sinners went to go do their training.