Sports festival Part 1

It was school again and today Aizawa had something to tell the class which was not a surprise.

"Okay class settle down, Now I know we just got back and the U.S.J incident did just happen. But we are still doing the sports festival." Aizawa said while some people were excited especially the sins. Others were concerned. "But, Mr.Aizawa wouldn't that be a bad Idea considering that the U.S.J incident confirmes that there are villains after us?" Shinso stated. "Actually, Shinso we dont know if those guys were the only ones but, we are guessing they are but if I remember correctly Izuku executed them while he was beserk." Aizawa responded reminding the class on what happened.

Aizawa dismissed the class and walked out. While everyone was packing their stuff they realized the the door has been crowded by other students in school.

"What do you guys want? You arent planning on trapping us in here are you?!" Sero said in a scared voice. "Dont worry about it Sero they are just checking out the competition" Izuku said walking toward the exit with the other sins behind him. "Oh is this the leader of a group of the seven deadly sins we've heard so much about? Honestly I was expecting more and how do you even plan on becoming a hero with a villains quirk?!" Some blonde kid who looks like an asshole said.

"Oi the shit you say about the Captain?! Oh I oughta-." "Stand down Katsuki. This guy is all talk. In reality he is mad that we are getting the lime light because we all almost died." Izuku stated as he stopped Katsuki from blowing up the blonde 2 foot ball fields. "So mind explaining why your so mad that we are getting attention and you are not? Because a hero shouldn't care about attention." Izuku said to the blonde proving a point. The blonde smiles. "Ha you really are dense are you. You guys think you are so high and mighty because you got in a fight with villains." The blonde continues to attempt to shame us. "Dude you literally avoided the question." Kyoka remarked the blonde who was clearly avoiding the question.

"Oh and what are you gonna do about it flat chest." The blonde offended which was his biggest mistake because now 6 of the 7 sins are giving him death glares and the other students in class fear for his life was in danger. Izuku then grabbed the blonde by the wrist and squeezed it. "Listen here pal. You can Insult me all you want. But dont go around poking at Insecurities got that? You think you deserve to be a hero when you are acting like this? Shameful." Izuku started giving of a dark aura that everyone but the sins felt. This made the blonde piss his pants and passed out, out of fear.

The sins decided to go to their signature cafe they always go to so they could cheer up kyoka.

TIME SKIP BTYB Chibi Izuku standing over passed out chibi Monoma.

It was the day of the sports festival and class   1-A was in the prep rooms getting ready for the festival to start.

"Okay Sins you will try your best at the festival no holding back. Captains Order." Izuku said regarding the sins. "Shoto, I know how you feel about your left side. But just telling you. You cant always win every fight going half strength. Just something to go by." Izuku said reassuring Todoroki. "Can we please have all the contestants of the sports festival come up to the stadium!!!" Everyone heard the speaker say.

Everyone started coming out toward the center of the stadium. (Is that what its called? I dont know eeeeeeeeeee.) When everyone was at the center we saw Midnight: the R-rated hero aka the person in charge of the sports festival this year standing on a podium (Again I dont know what tf its called.) "Ok ladies and gentlemen I would like to here a speech from one Izuku." Midnight Said stepping aside from the podium so Izuku can get up.

"ahm. Today is a very special day for us first years to be picked for internships. Some people say that others have villain quirks. If you truly believe that some people have these 'Villain quirks' you can hang up your cape and choose another career." This statement shocked everyone. "A person shouldn't be forced to choose their career because of what their quirk is. They are their own people and do what they want to do. A villain or hero quirks dont exist this world. A quirk that you have belongs to you a no one else. You decide what you want to do with it. Thats all I have to say. Now Lets begin this festival shall we. Let me get a....."

"PLUS ULTRAAAAAA!!!!!!" Everyone screamed in a excitement.

"Now lets start with the first challenge. AN OBSTACLE COURSE!!"

Everyone got in position to run. While Izuku just stood there.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO!"

Izuku being who he is ran so fast that he was a blur. Everyone was in awe about his speed. He was not as fast though because just behind him were Todoroki using his Ice to Maneuver and Bakugo using his explosions to fly. All of a sudden a zero pointer popped out of no where and tried to punch Izuku. Izuku hit the robot's fist with his own punch knocking the punch back so hard the robot punched itself out of commission. Present Mic was about to explain the Zone but interrupts himself by his jaw dropping watching Izuku kick the all the Zero pointers asses. "What the hell Eraser! what are you feeding your kids in class?!" Present Mic said in the speakers referring to Aizawa. "Izuku got number one in the recommendations test and scored above expectations. He is a person he prefers to "Hold back"." Aizawa responded while using the speakers. "Thats it folks Eraserhead is a terrible teacher!" Present Mic Joked. "What?" Aizawa responded.

Izuku made it to the pit fall. He bent down and stretched. Then he Jumped over the pit first try. The pro heroes were shocked at this and wondered how strong really is Izuku.

At the end of it Izuku made it first place and another 5 minutes passed and Todoroki came second and Bakugo came third. All of the sins made it into the next round.

It yo boi. Author-chan. Thats the end of this chapter. I personally dont like the cavalry battle and in my opinion writing it would be cringy so im going to say 1st place was team bakugo (Katsuki,Izuku,Kyoka, and Fumikage) and second was team Todoroki (Shoto,Iida, Momo, and Eijro)