Overwhelming Violence

It was the day of the training camp, Aizawa lied to the class again that even if they failed they would go. But the select few that failed have to take extra classes.

Everyone was getting on the bus. Izuku and Kyoka sat next to each other of course. Kyoka plugged her jack in her phone and put the other above Izuku's ear. She laid down on Izuku's shoulder and He wrapped his arm around her and grabbed her boob. Kyoka got used to Izuku's new personality just as long as he doesn't do it in public. Kyoka fell asleep on his shoulder and Izuku laid his head on hers.

The trip was roughly around an hour long and everyone got off the bus for a break or so they thought. "Ok guys we are here." Aizawa said getting off the bus. All the students got off the bus and started stretching. Then a few realize that they're on a cliff. "Aizawa is this the camp or.....No....... you dont mean." Mina said as Aizawa gave a shit eating grin. "Y-Yea lets get back on the bus." Sero said. "I mean what did you guys think?" Izuku said putting a foot over the railing. "Yo! This would be a good warm-up for us. You guys ready?" Izuku said with a smirk. The sins looked back at him with confidence in their eyes.

"Thats good that you kittens have so much energy." Two pro heroes, Members of the Wild wild Pussy cats, Mandalay and Pixie-bob come around the corner. which Izuku and the sins Ignore because they are quiet excited to warm-up.

The sins jump down and start dashing through the forest. A minute later Pixie-bob threw the rest of class 1-A down the cliff using her quirk. The sins encounter one of the dirt monsters. "Dark shadow!" Tokoyami yelled as dark shadow came out and attacked the dirt monster instantly destroying it. The Sins ended up arriving at the camp 6 hours early.

The wild wild pussy cats were shocked nonetheless. Aizawa forgot to tell them how skilled the sins are. "Oh yea I forgot to tell you. These select 7 are The Seven Deadly Sins and they are highly skilled. As you know their Captain is the winner of the sports festival. Izuku Aizawa my adopted son." Aizawa said while looking at the pussy cats and then back at  the sins. " There is a hot spring in the back of camp. enjoy." Aizawa said. The sins started grabbing their things from the bus. The cabins could hold 6 people so Izuku and Kyoka had share a bed which they didn't mind. They already share a bed all the time in the dorms.

The Group got to the springs and they went into the same springs which no one minded as long as the girls stayed in the water at neck height. Izuku being Izuku sat next to Kyoka and grabbed her boob with his hand under the water. Kyoka smacked him across the head basically saying "No later.". Izuku gave off a bored looking face during the whole thing.

 Izuku gave off a bored looking face during the whole thing

They were sitting in silence relaxing in the spring. Katsuki decided to break the silence. "Oi, Captain remember that Tremor after the sports fest?" This made Izuku look at him with his normal face. "What was that about? Everyone took it as a normal tremor but you took it very seriously. You face said it all." Katsuki continued with a serious tone. "Yea, Ive been meaning to talk to you guys about it after the sports fest but then we had no time. We had Internships, Final Exams and other things but now seems like the perfect time to explain it." Izuku responded getting the other sins attention. "That was a sign of the ten commandments trance being broken." "Izuku what are the Ten Commandments?" Kyoka questioned.

"The Ten Commandments is a group of villains that my father leads. They exist because All Might took the purpose of the sins. Each person in that group has suffered because of All Might's decisions. On top of that my father placed a curse on each one including himself that affects them and anyone else in their presence if they break it. It gets as bad as eyes being set ablaze to being turned to stone." Izuku stated.

"But the sports fest was 2 weeks ago we have I'd another week or 2 to get into shape before they come. Oh and They are just as strong if not stronger than me." This give a look of worry in the sins eye but, also a hint of confidence.  "Dont worry Izu, we will kick their ass." Kyoka said with a smile. Izuku gave her a peck on the cheek. "Yea but we still got to train hard. A fight against my father would be a tough one for me." Izuku said while laying his head on Kyoka's shoulder.

Time skip BTYB a large shadowy figure with a spear.

Elsewhere

"Are you going out?" A girl with pink hair floating on a black substance says.

"Yes, I intend to make the first move. Who knows maybe I'll make it the last while I'm at it." A giant red metal suit of armor said.

"Well if that's the case i've been sensing large amount of quirk usage a west from here. Im guessing thats where he is." A man wrapped in vines said.

"Hmmmmmm. Thank you thats a big help." The red armor said as it patted the head of the man. "Well see ya. HAHAHAHA! it laughed as it jumped away.

At the training camp

Its been four days since classes arrived at the training camp. Currently everyone is doing a test of courage. Kyoka is scared because she isn't a big fan or scary things.

It was Kyoka and Izuku's turn to go and Kyoka notices Izuku is a bit off. "Izuku, you ok, your not acting like yourself." Izuku looks up at her and jumps on her back groping both boobs. "still think Im acting weird. same me as I always been." Izuku said Kyoka smacked him across the head. "I told you n-." "No but for real though something is off." Izuku cut off Kyoka as he took a step forward. 'its as if....wait' Izuku's eyes widen at the thought. "EVERYONE GET BACK!" as Izuku said that a huge cloud of dirt appeared out of no where.

"72 steps huh." Everyone heard a metallic voice come from the cloud. "72 to steps..... I thought it would only take 70 steps to get here. Well I guess im abut out of practice after a few years of being in a trance. Izuku. I've been waiting to have a sparing match with you." The giant red metal armor said. It was roughly 13-15 feet tall holding a 7-8 foot long Halberd. "Your Galand! Of The Ten Commandments!" Izuku shouted at on of Galand's eyes glowed green.

"Ha its nice to know you remember after all this time. Are you pestering about looking to rebuild the sins. The group died when All Might Arised. I hate that bastard. Is he not here? what a shame I guess you will have to do!" Galand shouted. "Wait we have a proposition for you." Pixie-bob said. 'I have 10-20 seconds to come up with a plan and-huh?!' "NO! Pixie-bob that wont work on him!" Pixie-bob slowly started turning to stone and everyone gasped."You lied. You Lied to me didn't you?" Galand questioned. "What the fuck just happened." Vlad said. "Is this his quirk?" A class 1-B student said.

"HAHAHAHAHA! I am The Ten Commandments' Galand of Truth. Speak any lies in my presence and no matter who you are you will be turned to stone." Everyone looked at Galand with fear. "Now I will pulverize you INTO DUST!" He shouted as he smashed the rock version of pixie-dust into dust.

To be continued

It yo Boi Author-chan. I realize I dont prank you guys enough with cliff hangers so here. Get rekt. Peace!!!!