They are back.

Jiro was walking back home after hearing that. She was trying to hold back some tears. ' I-I dont think i was supposed to hear that. He wanders around? how much money does he have? His mother is dead.' She shook her head as to not think about it.' Ill think about that later' she thought as she approached her house. She greeted her parents and went up stairs to take a shower. But once she took off her shirt she felt a burning pain on the side of her left hip.

"What the hell. It burns. What the hell is this?!" she shouted as she ran to the bathroom she looked in the mirror. " What the fuck." She saw a symbol of a mermaid/Siren on her left hip. As she stared at it more it started to glow a path out side her house. she quickly grabbed a change of clothes and ran out to follow it.

'The hell is this. whatever this is im hopefully going to find out when thus trail ends.' She thought as she ran. When she crossed a walk way she say Kirishima and Tokoyami. " YO!" She shouted which got their attention. "what you two doing out here?" She questioned. "We are currently following a path thats glowing. I believe that only the person who possesses it can see it." Tokoyami stated. "Ok lets all go then" Kirishima said as we started running.

Once the three got there they came across a person standing on a rock facing the sunset. His back was glowing with a symbol and that symbol seems where the trail ends. Then all of a sudden a random voice appears. "OI, You guys saw that too!?" The three turned to see Todoroki, Yayorozu, And Bakugo. "Yea apparently." Jiro responded. Then she came to realization. Only one person has that symbol. She turned around and said. "Izuku?"

Izuku turned his head and the symbol started glowing brighter. "You all have arrived good." as he said that my symbol glowed so bright that it ripped my clothes at the area it was. "There is something we need to talk about. Its urgent." He said looking at all of us. "I know this is strange and I know this is bad to do this without permission. But, I have chosen you all for something you probably haven't heard of." He took a breath in and out. " Have you heard of "The Seven Deadly Sins?"." This made Jiro's eyes widen in disbelief. 'Is he that dumb Jiro thought.' "Isnt that just an anime Dude?"Jiro said. "Ah so they made a show about it. funny trying to cover up the fact that it exist. No. The seven deadly sins are a real thing." This made everyones eyes widen. "It started around the time quirks first started. There was a quirk that was able to form a powerful group of heros. He passed on a power to the leader which will stockpile through out his bloodline. At one point. All Might appeared. He knocked the group into the shadows. One decided to use it for evil to get revenge and broke the destiny he lead. But, I didn't I believe that the sins could come back." He took a breath. " Jiro." He called. "Your current status is Kyoka the Siren sin of sound." (Btw Im just making some of these up so don't get mad.) "Bakugo, You are Katsuki the dragon sin of wrath." "Todoroki, You are shoto the Hydra sin of greatness." "Kirishima, You are Eijro the griffin sin of loyalty." "Tokoyami you are Fumikage the Cerberus sin of darkness." "Yayorozu, You are Momo the goddess sin of creation." the six all looked at eachother and then back at Izuku. " You may take notice that every mark is a symbol of a greek myth. That because The seven deadly sins is a greek myth itself." Izuku stated. "Izuku whats your sin?" Jiro questioned. "I am Izuku the demon sin of leadership." He responded.

"So, do any of you guys take this burden to put on your shoulders?" Everyone nodded their heads even bakugo which surprised everyone. " Ok not to toot my horn but, You wilk address me as captain ok ? You don't have to salute or any of that shit. Just Captain." Izuku said which everyone agreed. After that they all walked off to get some coffee at a cafe.