Chapter 1

As a royal family in a very peaceful place but a royalty in Heaven where Kangmin was born. Kangmin was born to be the most precious child that are way to kind.

Kangmin is only 18 and he knows what he should and shouldn't do. Kangmin always show's respect to people around him.

"Hey there Kangmin!"

"Hi uncle"

"Where you going?"

"Nowhere just bored so i want to look around"

"Ah~ i see well stay safe"

"Alright Uncle~"

"Well well isn't it the pretty boy who will becowa prince huh? I see you as a weak" Kangmin look at them with his angry face.

"Yea, he even a cry baby~ HAHAHAHA" This three are Kangmin bad bullies.

They are angel just like him but mean. Kangmin was pissed off as he keep walking around.

He love to help other people that need helps. He also care other people health and suddenly something that goes in his mind that was struggling in his head.

What's that door would lead him? He saw a door at the end of the castle where he belongs but this door keep his attention.

Once he about to open the door, two guards came. Kangmin was shocked once he sees rhe guards.

"Wha-"

"You shouldn't be here, its dangerous out there, non angel are allowed." The Guards lock the door.

"Hmm i just kinda curious that's all" Kangmin is fully innocent that very pure and minor.

Kangmin walk back to his castle where he met Hoyoung. Hoyoung is like his brother to him but he is just his cousin.

"Hyung.."

"Yes Minie?"

"What's that door lead too?"

Kangmin was talking about the door he met before as Hoyoung sigh. "Minie.. you shouldn't go there"

"Why?"

"They are Hell Gates, where all demons were live, they all ugly and creepy.. they love to harm our angels, so we have to keep our people safe alright"

"Tell me more about Hell please.."

"Ahh.. i cant.. im afraid your father will get mad, let me just tell you, dont go there, or even if you go there, dont believe what they says, they all good lying"

Kangmin just smile as he nod at Hoyoung. He run to him as he gave him a hug.

"I won't, and i will protect our people"

"To be honest, its your people, ever since your going to be the prince for like a month before you even become it."Hoyoung smile.

"Hehe i promise about what i said earlier, i will make all of you guys proud of me"

"Cute, that what out Minie spirit" Hoyoung as he left the room as his mother came to his room.

"Hey sweetie~ how are you?"

"Im good mother~"

"So i heard that you just.. going to the back door?"

"By accident.. i wont do it again"

"That's my child~ be a good boy my son~ you will become a prince so soon~" His mother smile as she give Kangmin a kiss on his forehead.

Kangmin giggling. His mother left the room as Kangmin are now resting his head on the bed thinking about something.

"How do hell look like tho? Im curious too see.. but im afraid what Hoyoung hyung said was right, creepy.. ugly.."

Kangmin start to fall asleep.