Chapter 8

"You'll see.." Dongheon once again pulled Kangmin and they fly away. The bully smile at them but not his other friends.

"Recently, your hurting people feelings.."

"Fuck it, i love my life, why? You guys going to leave me? Go ahead, i'll get my power to destroyed Hell"

The others shocked as he went inside the castle with respect. "My Highness, im ready for the crown.."

………

"This.. is bad.." Yeonho while looking at the floor.

"They really hate us aren't they? What we are actually?"

"They kick a people who didn't do anything.."

"Hoyoung, how they kick you out?"

"The time i was told Kangmin about hell, his father was gone angry as he kick me out saying that "my child is way to innocent for it" and i was pissed off and yeah.. im here"

"Heaven is more like meanie" Kangmin as he was put his head on Yongseung shoulder.

"This is why we didn't deserve to live.. just to make all of us faded out.." Minchan with his face gone serious.

"Guys listen, i heard something.."

"What is it Gyehyeon?"

"They.. will destroy this.."

"They will destroyed Hell.. HAHAHA this is insane.."

"We have to protect our baby from this!"

"We dont have protections.. were more to be too late.." Hoyoung as he already feeling uncomfortable.

The others has their head down low. Kangmin still didn't want to make his hyungs upset. He try to help them but nothing.

There is nothing.. they all back to normal how they are supposed to be. He hates seeing the one that he loves upset.

"We need to stick together, we all are family, my family.."

"Baby... the thing is Heaven is yours not ours.."

"Dont worry, if something happen, i'll protect you guys.."

The other didn't look at him but Hoyoung agreed what he said. "What Kangmin said is right, we need to stick together.. without broke our friendship.."

The others look at Hoyoung as Gyehyeon stood up as he agree it. Both Yongseung and Yeonho stood up and Dongheon and Minchan still didn't how.

"But if we all lose?"

"Unless we still together, it could be fine" Kangmin as he smile.

"Such a happy pill baby"

They could feel something is shaking as they all look outside and saw all the guards for Heaven came.

The others take their cover. The guard start attacking the other demons. Dongheon was shocked seeing the boy that he mate got the crown.

"So his a prince now? Not our baby? Its great if our baby staying with us.. but we have to stop them in hurry"

The others walk outside as Hoyoung protect Kangmin inside their house. "Dont worry Minie.. they will be alright.."

Minchan start attacking the guard by stabbing them from behind. Gyehyeon use his teleport power to put them away.

The others also attacking them to defend their world. As that, the prince came making Kangmin shocked in fear.

"H-hyung.."

Hoyoung was worried as he told Kangmin to stay inside. He run outside as the prince are now attacking them.

His evil smirk always there as Hoyoung tried to stop him.

"LET ME GO YOU DEMON!"

"NO! YOU HURTING US! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! YOUR HERE BECAUSE OF KANGMIN AREN'T YOU?! KNOW WHAT? I'LL END YOU HERE!!!"

The prince use his power to push Hoyoung away from him. The others were tired of fighting.

"Weak Hell"

"You..."

"I will kill you.. you the one who make me pissed off lately, now its time for you to die!"
Dongheon was scared as Kangmin came to protect them.

"Stop!"

"Uh?!"

"They did nothing! What is wrong with you?!"

"You looser prince! Get out from my way!"

"I ain't going to"

The prince slap Kangmin by the cheeks as he fall to the ground. His anger was getting worst which his skin was changing colour.

"I.. will.. KILL YOU FOR THEM!"