Chapter 5

Dongheon and Kangmin came as the others shocked. Hoyoung walk to him as he start hugging Kangmin.

"You look so adorable Minie~"

"I dont think he use S as a size aren't he Hoyoung?"

"His an innocent angel but he use to wear something that reveal his cutie belly"

The whole other demons choked. "But his an angel?! He shouldn't wear those?!"

"Because he wants too so we cant just told him its bad" Kangmin is now holding Hoyoung hands as the others gone soft.

"This baby really are a baby"

"We could call him a baby!!" The others cheers as Hoyoung agree it and look at Kangmin who keep smiling knowing his hyung is with him.

.........

"Where is the guards??"

"No answer sir..."

"Well that damn hell.."

"Well im supposed to say that sir.. your child is dead, im sorry about it"

His father shocked as he look at the guy furious. "You got to be kidding me.."

"What happen to our child..."

"He fall to hell, killing himself.. sir.." both Mr and Ms Yoo are gone upset.

"You can make me become the prince instead, im his closes friends" his father look at him as he was a bit worried but knowing his already stupid enough to believe him he agrees.

"You will be the prince for just few month more" he bow at the Mr. Yoo as he left with a smile.

"Him and his parents has no mind to think right boys?"

"Yes"

The gang walk to the guards and ask where the others. The guards shake their head as they didn't know.

"Huh~ well i'll be the prince that would end up as a King hehe, now i could rule the world!! With my new power HAHAHA!"

.........

"Baby~ come here" Dongheon calling Kangmin as he run to him giving him a hug.

"Look how pure he was ~ sweetie" Minchan while washing the dishes again because Yeonho didn't help him.

Yeonho finish swallowed his rice as he end up shouting on Minchan ears. Minchan keep ignoring him as he hit his middle and end up falling again.

The others shocked and start talking random shit. Dongheon keep patting the younger head as Hoyoung came and walk to them.

"Minie look so cute fuk.."

"Yup he is"

Yongseung came as he pulled Kangmin away as he start teasing the younger by tickles him as he laughed harder. The others look at them softly.

"Hey Minie, wanna go to my favourite place?" Hoyoung ask as Kangmin nod and followed him from behind.

The others just smile at the two. "Even tho Kangmin is an Angel.. he is adorable"

"True hyung"

Kangmin and Hoyoung walk away from their house as they went visit around once again. And this time Hoyoung really want to show Kangmin his most favourite place.

They arrived as Kangmin eyes gone sparkling. The atmosphere here are very aesthetic even tho it supposed to be dark but the lights from the Heaven just give the sky look pretty.

Kangmin was in love as Hoyoung hugged him. "This is the place where me and Chanie always came, cause this is the most wonderful place you've haven't seen"

"Yes hyung.. its does~"

The two take an hour staying at the place as the two went back home seeing no ones home. Kangmin was shocked as Yeonho spook the younger from the rooftop.

"Gotcha!" Yeonho giggles as Kangmin look at him a bit scared.

Hoyoung try to calm Kangmin before he was about to cry as a pout appear on his face. The others came as they seeing Kangmin about to cry as they all beat Yeonho.

Hoyoung pat his back as Kangmin were just shocked. Not crying but once he saw Yeonho got beaten, his tears fall.

"Stop hurting Yeonho hyung.. i dont like it.." the others stop as they look at him that start to cry.

Yeonho was on the floor tired for getting beaten the whole day as he was also shocked. Hoyoung carried him to his room as he put him in bed.

And Yeonho came with a red mark on his cheeks seeing the younger. "Hyung, what do he means?"

"He hates seeing people got beaten, like before, he use to cry a lot but i keep told him to stay positive and even told him somehow its just a joke"

"But that wasn't a joke at all.. Heoni hyung really punched me on my cheeks im scared if my teeth fall" Yeonho slowly crying as he walk to the younger.

"Im hurt, baby~ they hurt me, told them to stop beating me" Yeonho as he hugged the younger and Kangmin stop crying as look at Yeonho who also crying.

"Hyung.. its fine" Yeonho shocked as he look at Kangmin that change his mood very fast.

"You change your mood fast than an actual wind blowing the clouds.."

Hoyoung giggles. "That my Minie haha"