Chapter 2

Kangmin woke up as he hears something outside. He went out as he saw all guards running to the back door as he saw someone familiar.

"Please.. what did i do wrong to you.. my lord.."

"Stop begging, you deserve to be in hell you fools" Kangmin's father as he kick that boy down to hell and Kangmin run to him.

"Dad what happen?"

"He disobey my rules, Guards! Close the door dont let him came here again!" The guards run as they lock the door back.

Kangmin's father pulled him away from the door. "Listen, Kangmin.. what did Hoyoung told you?"

"He was talking about the Hell-"

"I knew it.. that bitch!" His father walk away as he and his other guard carried Hoyoung who is pissed off.

"Let me go!!"

"You telling this to my innocent child! How dare you!" His father put Hoyoung at the edge of the door.

"Any last word?" Hoyoung smile as he laughed.

"Fuck you bitch, im saying Hell is very good place than yours" His father push Hoyoung down as Kangmin run in fear.

"Hoyoung hyung!!!" Kangmin was about to go there as the guards block his way.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HOYOUNG HYUNG!!!"

"Kangmin, you wouldn't understand what's underneath there.. you shouldn't listen to those type's of Angels.." his father left him as he cried for Hoyoung.

"Hyung..."

………

Its been a months that Kangmin is starving to death that he keeps his head on the bed crying the whole day cause how much he missed Hoyoung was.

He wont stop crying as someone knock the door. Kangmin didn't reply as he act like he was fall asleep. It was one of the maid that just place the food on his table but Kangmin ignore it.

"Mr. Yoo, you have to eat.. you will starved to death.."

"Get out.. i dont need your advice.. you all make me pissed off.."

The maid nod her head as she left the room. Kangmin start to seat up as he look up on the food, but he wasn't even hungry. His father really make him pissed off.

"I will get you Hoyoung hyung.. but i dont know how.. you said it was creepy down there.."

Kangmin sigh as he took one of the bread and start to eat it slowly. Kangmin keeps thinking that Hoyoung did said something to his father before he was been pushed, but he couldn't remember it.

All he do is crying the whole day. His madness are keep growing but he couldn't keep it. All he do is keep his smile always on his face.

"Ah.. alright.. Kangmin.. be positive.. nothing going to happen with Hoyoung hyung.." Kangmin take his deep breathe as the door open again and it was his father.

Kangmin back to bed while putting his blanket. His father was worried that Kangmin didn't even move from bed for a month now.

"Minie sweetie.. im sorry about it.."

"Get out father..." Kangmin while hearing a sob from the younger.

His father walk closer to him as he pull him up. Kangmin is now seat up but didn't even look at him.

"Sweetie, like i said im sorry alright.. i know its my fault but Hoyoung has been breaking the rules.."

"Hoyoung hyung didn't do anything bad dad.. he care of me.. he protect me.. he keep me to stay positive but you make me worried on him even more."

Kangmin start to cry as his Father hugged him as he put Kangmin head on his shoulder and pat his back slowly.

"Sorry Minie.."

And that where Kangmin finally went out from the castle just to take some fresh air. All the angels were shocked as they were worried about him.

The prince has been lock in his room for a month. Kangmin just seat under the tree of paradise where he keep thinking about something.

And someone came to him. He look at him as he smile and the boy smile at him too. "Hey Kangmin or should i said, my prince"

"Dont be too silly lately.. what are you doing here?"

"Just checking on you.. you made me worried that you haven't came here for a months, i thought you lost us all.."

"In totally fine just.. about Hoyoung hyung.. i can't forget about it.. what are you doing rn?"

"Nothing, i just helped my mom.. as always i came here just to see the beautiful sky, and also curious how it look like under there.."

"Same here"

"But prince, you shouldn't go there, its way to dangerous to you, cause you will become a prince, i will protect you.."

"Dont worry about me.. its nothing.."

"My prince, do you have a secret that want to tell me?"

"Should i trust you again? Cause you did broke my promise.."

"Hah my prince i would never~"

"Ah.. even tho im a prince, i feel like i had way to much sin"

"What are you talking about?"

"I dont trust you! You are part of the bullies! I knew you such a long time but you lied to me that you want to be kind to me."

"Hah.. Minie, you think i would agree about those? You such a freak lately, come on boys~ lets beat this fool prince that really want to visit hell"