Chapter 10

Kangmin start attacking all the guards as he finally could come in inside the castle with his demonic looks.

The prince was shocked once he saw Kangmin entering the castle. He act like he was new to it.

"Nice castle, i would love to come and visit this the whole day long.. now tell me where is my friends"

"Who are you talking with? A demon who want the crown huh?"

"I dont care about those ugly crown of yours, all i want is my friends.."

"I wont let them go, unless give me your world"

"You really are stupid for using the power that my father gave you? Hah well than i should just beat you up so easily"

"How?"

"The power that my father almost gave me is more weaker than i am now, i had my own crown from hell"

And that where his mother was shocked acter listening to his child words.

Kangmin start choking the boy as the boy was struggle. "Weak you may say, im not Kangmin that you always bullied, im his other self~ i will destroyed this world for goods"

"Minie stop! Your hurting him! You didn't love to kill people.."

Kangmin was finally open his eyes and let the boy go as he was scared. Kangmin was drop himself on the floor causes the pain. His mother run to him as she hugged him.

"Minie.. wake up.."

The prince was shocked while looking at Kangmin who was fainted. The guards came as his mother told them to lock the prince for hurting Kangmin.

But all guards didn't obey her as she puts her away from Kangmin as he wakes up and tries to get up and saw his mother was been pulled by the guards.

"No! Mother!"

"Minie!!"

The prince look at Kangmin seriously as Kangmin himself faced the prince.

"Give me.. my friends.. and my MOTHER!!"

"YOU MONSTER!"

Kangmin harshly pulled the crown from the boy head as he breaks it. "No! My crown!"

"Now.. who will obey you now.. no one including me, so we all fair~"

"P-please.. dont do anything to me.. please.. i Begging.."

"You begging to a wrong person actually.. well GUARDS!" The guards came as they shocked that Kangmin break the crown as the prince was begging him.

"Please.. dont.."

"Bring me my friends and put him into his special place~" the guards aren't sure but the time before they put his mother in, they all said

"OBEY THE REAL PRINCE!" The guards slowly pulling the boy by his both arms as he was send to his cage while the others was free.

"That was awesome!"

"How brave you are while break those crown, we could heard it"

"Hah.. there is nothing"

He saw his mother was also free as he run to hug and hugged him. His mother give him a smile while looking at Kangmin eyes that tears start growing.

"You did well enough my child"

"I do this just for you mother.. just for your protection.." the others walk to them as her mother was shocked that they all with their demon look.

"Dont worry ma'am, we all Kangmin friends"

"And you must be know who i am.. my queen"

"Hoyoung, i missed you.. sorry about my husband his nolonger with us now, were free from now on"

"So.. the question is where are we staying now?" Yeonho ask as Minchan slap his head.

"Respect.."

"Well ask my child, he will choose"

"How about were will be in hell from now, i dont feel good living here mother.. you should just join me with my friends and Hoyoung, we will make you the queen~"

His mother hugged him as he gave her smile to his precious child. "Whatever you like my child, i'll always agree your opinion"

The others cheer as they all went back to their world letting the guards shocked.

………

"Please free me.."

"No.. your nolonger the prince.."

"Please..."

"I said no.."

"You jerk!"

"Just like the king you may say, we wont help you now.." the guards walking away as the boy start to cry knowing his friends were there.

"Oh i didn't know you guys would be here, thank goodness"

"We here because of you bitch"

"You three may leave now" the guards open the cage of his three friends as they left him and on of them give him a middle finger.

"You deserve to live here"

………

"Hell yeah! Were finally together again!"

"With my mother~"

"Well my queen, let me show you around ~"
Hoyoung as he take the queen hands and show her around.

"I hope your mother stay here longer, just like we want you to stay with us longer"

"She will dont worry about it~ we all family after all" everyone is giggling as they all are now happy to get back together.