Chapter 7

"I swear Yeonho! Stop biting me!!!" Yeonho was biting Dongheon finger.

"Nooo! I wont let go if you didn't say that Kangmin is mine!!"

"His ours you dumb ass!! Bitch its hurt you freaky demon!!"

The others were annoyed on both of them. Kangmin and Yongseung came while holding hand as Yongseung was running to them and push them away.

"Stop you two! You make our baby embarrassed!" Yongseung as Yeonho look at Kangmin.

"Owh baby" Yeonho was about to walk to Kangmin as Dongheon kick him.

"FUCKING HELL LEE DONGHEON!!!!"

"You son of-"

"Hyung stop!"

The others are now gathering in the dining room. Dongheon and Yeonho keep giving them a glare as the others just just silent.

Minchan was calm today cause he got a lot of help from Kangmin. "I feel greatful that Kangmin is here to help us~ i really enjoy it even more staying here"

Minchan smile wont faded as he saw another guard from Heaven came but this time they didn't want to search for Kangmin but instead they told Kangmin to come with us.

"What are you going to do with him huh?"

"The.. king want to meet his son.. because he wont become the prince knowing himself are now with the hel-"

"Say those word again, i'll beat your ass"

"I mean this dark mansion.."

"So.. my father need me.. he kick all of them.. i want to stay with them! They are.. more than a friends of mine.. they are my family!" The six of them shocked as they look at Kangmin.

"Minie.."

The two Heaven guard stare at each other and they start asking it again.

"I'll coming with him.. i had my ways how to be there, unless im with my baby~"

"Dongheon? You aren't-"

"Im still a hidden angel.. watch and learn" Dongheon smirk as he changed himself and turn himself to become one of the angels.

The others were shocked.

"I have my ways, now lets go" Dongheon and Kangmin fly as they arrived at the gate door.

"This way my prince" the guard lead them a way as the others quietly came there without anyone notice.

Dongheon and Kangmin was holding hands and the time Kangmin was wearing his original outfit and came to the castle.

"My Highness.. here is your child" the guard leading Kangmin as he saw his father but his sad face still on him.

"Kangmin! I thought were lost you!"

"Stop dad.. im not even a prince, just.. let me be, i knew you always love me.. but i dont feel the love, because you kick Hoyoung Hyung out from this castle! So im leaving!"

Dongheon stop Kangmin as the guard just leaving them. "I never seen you before young child"

"You dont need to know who am i.. its feels like you have been forgotten me.. lets go home Kangmin-"

"Where are you bringing my child! He will stay here with us!"

"No.. since you child belong to us now.. his no longer yours fool"

"WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE!"

"The child you kick to hell on age of 5... you are not supposed to be the king, for your selfishness"

"I am not-"

"Honey.. stop it.."

"And your wife is a cheater.. what an idiot family tree.. come Kangmin, they no longer love, i'll treat you better.."

Dongheon pulled Kangmin by his arm as the two leaving the castle. Both of Kangmin parents are hurt in pain as his father ask his mother that what Dongheon said was true or not.

"Is it true.. you cheated on me.."

"Honey.. that is before actually.."

"YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN HELL THAN! LIAR"

"HONEY! I TOLD YOU THAT ITS BEFORE WE MATE!"

"I had enough!"

Dongheon and Kangmin could heard their conversation. Dongheon had a smirk on his face as a guy standing in front of him making him confused.

"What do you-"

"Aw hi prince glad to see you again~ were miss you"

"Stop faking you idiot.."

"Im not, i missed you, but your royalty are ruined and i'll become the prince~"

"You enjoyed, im not so get out of my way-"

"Looser!"

Kangmin was been pulled by the guy. "Let me go!!"

"You deserve to die"

"HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU MOTHER-"

"And who are you supposed to be? A hell people act like us? Hah freaks"

"You'll see.."