Chapter Twelve

The day had been running along smoothly. (Y/N) wiped off her forehead when yet another customer came in. She blinked in slight confusion when she saw an unfamiliar pony. She resembled Twilight- but instead of purple, she had blue streaks in her hair, and it was curlier.

"I am Starlight Glimmer," she spoke, dipping her head slightly. Chrysalis heard from the other room and clenched her jaw, using all of her might not to jump out and blast her to smithereens right then and there.

"Um... Hi? Sorry. It just doesn't look like you're from around here," (Y/N) told the strange pony with a weak smile. "Um, what can I get for you?"

Starlight blinked at her, slightly confused. "Oh, nothing! I'm just here to announce the arrival of Princess Celestia!" she laughed, then stepped to the side as the princess entered with Luna at her side.

(Y/N)'s face exploded with surprise. "Oh! What are you doing here?" she laughed nervously. "(Y/N), you are getting evicted," Celestia told her firmly. "WHAT?!" (Y/N) screeched, staring at her like she was crazy.

"You can't do that! You don't even rule outside of Equestria!" she shouted at her, mentally horrified. "No, but I can evict you of your home, since alicorns are not permitted in these areas," Celestia told her calmly.

(Y/N) glared at her. "Look in a mirror," she snarled. Celestia sighed. "I have permission from the authorities, since I am a queen and will most likely not attack them. You, however, pose more of a threat, adding onto the fact that you are housing three very dangerous villains."

(Y/N) was at a loss for words. There wasn't anything she could do. With a smoldering scowl, her horn lit up as she began to pack, things floating around in the air. "Fine then. I'll just move somewhere else outside of Equestria, and I guess I'll be homeless for the time being, since I don't have enough money for a real house," she spat.

"I hope you're happy with yourself, Celestia," she emphasised her name like it was a rotten apple and stormed into the basement, where the trio of villains were hiding. "What's going on?" Tirek questioned, looking up from his game of Go Fish with Cozy Glow.

"Well, that little Twilight princess decided to rat me out about me being an alicorn and you guys living- staying in my home, and now I'm getting evicted. I swear, this is about as messed up as Bella choosing Edward over Jacob..." she grumbled, grabbing her things.

"Who are they?" Tirek grumbled, an eyebrow raised. "Oooh! There's this movie called-" Cozy Glow began, but Chrysalis cut her off. "Shut up! And anyway, where will we stay? We can't just waltz right out there and show our faces, or we'll be turned right back to stone!" she exclaimed angrily.

"Well, you can turn into any creature, right?" (Y/N) growled at her. Chrysalis nodded. "Then it shouldn't be a problem! You can turn into any animal or bug, and Cozy Glow can teleport." She then turned around and left. As (Y/N) faced Celestia, she let a dirty smirk form on her face.

"Goodbye, princess. Oh, and by the way, those villains are long gone," she laughed, stepping out of her cabin as the princesses and Starlight dashed into the basement.