Whisper

Draupadi is the well-known princess of Panchal and queen of Indraprastha, after the great war of Gurushetra she became empress of whole Aryavart.

Is she happy with these positions?

When she came out of the yagna she ignored by her father

After her swayamvar, she happily agree to be a wife of a mere brahmin. But fate makes her wife of five princes. She never wanted to be a queen. She always absorbs all the pain and difficulties as the yagna absorbs all the darkness.

By this, she just got painful life in return. She didn't expect anything more than respect and love from others. The world is not fair to everyone, there is always a victim.

Our heroine is not less than that. She wanted to be a peaceful life that didn't have any responsibilities. After the war, she did all her job very neatly as the empress and wife of five.

One day, the five feel that their queen becomes very silent and spends most of the time in her chamber.

They call their Panchali and ask her the reason behind her silence.

She elegantly walked up to the center of the majestic chamber and looked straight into the pair of hazel eyes.

All the events take part in her life didn't make her love for Savyasachi shattered or decreased. All of them know that.

"Do you want something?" asked Bheem to break the unbearable silence.

"Yes" the word left Panchali's mouth, barely a whisper

They hearing her voice after some months. Her silence makes them crazy. Without her they are nothing. Just corpse or body without a soul. She is a string that held them. They can't lose her. NEVER.

Our heroine looked at them innocently without blinking her eyes. Her gazing makes them look at her beautiful doe eyes.

"Your wish is our command" they state in unison.

Without thinking twice she states about her wish. In the end, five pairs of eyes were filled with tears. The great warriors of Aryavart fall on their knees. Her wish, actually her first wish make them broke down. It feels like someone cut their soul into pieces. The mighty warriors can't take this pain anymore.

After sometime the eldest started by asking their queen "why?"

The pin drop silence filled the chamber. The pain filled eyes gaze at her.

She didn't know why but she wanted to live her life peacefully. If they all agree and give a boon which she ask for, then she will be a normal person.

This time she no need to go through difficulties that she go through the last time.

She explained. In the view of other she is very bold and arrogant queen. But they only know what she really is. She is a very innocent and childish, maybe that's because she didn't had childhood.

Today their world shattered. Their angel, who gave them many boon for past few years, today ask for their boon.

She stated that she want to use that boon to forget all the things and restart her life. She clearly say that among them she is the only one who forget all the things which is happened in past. Even though they restart their live , the five have memories of past.

"Why you become so cruel?" asked Arjun in pain filled voice not only in voice but in his eyes also pain clearly visible.

After the war, for the first time humorless chuckle left her mouth.